Ticket allocation - Armenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocation

Just looking through their recent per covid attendances and they are lucky to break 10k. There was only 13k vs Italy. I’d like the SSC to point this out to them and if necessary ask for more if more are required. No way you should go half way round the world and not get your two points as a minimum.

J

I am always confounded by how the SFA can contrive to make the allocation of tickets so convoluted. As always, there are many different dates for when, dependant on your points, you can apply for Armenia tickets. I think this time there are actually sometimes two different times on certain days !

Why for goodness sake not get everyone who wants a ticket to register by a single set day then all they have to do is allot tickets by the highest number of points per member. Should take about 10 minutes on one day!

Surely it would cut all the faff out !

On 5/8/2022 at 11:46 AM, WeeJohnny said:

I am always confounded by how the SFA can contrive to make the allocation of tickets so convoluted. As always, there are many different dates for when, dependant on your points, you can apply for Armenia tickets. I think this time there are actually sometimes two different times on certain days !

Why for goodness sake not get everyone who wants a ticket to register by a single set day then all they have to do is allot tickets by the highest number of points per member. Should take about 10 minutes on one day!

Surely it would cut all the faff out !

SSC would have to do a bit of work. 

Your way sounds much better. Also announce 100% collection. No way should someone go to Yerevan and miss out on a ticket and two points because of a harvester, especially with such a low number of briefs.

J

2 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Painful bit is fkin getting there! Fk you Wizz!!! 

Flew Wizz to Moldova, about 8 different flight time changes. Resulting in us getting to the hotel at 0100 in the morning instead of 2200 at night. So no major dramas, just inconvenience. 

On the flight, they had about two cans of lager then out of booze. For a three hour flight. They then ran out of water! Pitiful. 

Definitely nowhere near my favourite airline. 

We are flying Aegean Air (Greek national carrier) from Heathrow via Athens. So far so good. 

J

Aye, I'm flying back with them, looking at Vienna, Turkey, UAE to Yerevan to get there at the moment or go via Poland... 🤣 honestly, I love this sh1t! 😂

Edited by Bzzzz

14 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Aye, I'm flying back with them, looking at Vienna, Turkey, UAE to Yerevan to get there at the moment or go via Poland... 🤣 honestly, I love this sh1t! 😂

I very briefly considered Via Doha with Qatar Airways just for the outlandishness of it. But suddenly I would have had one less day in Yerevan. Besides, we’ll be in Qatar in November for the World Cup.

J

19 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

You've got your return, but not your outbound?

I've got my outbound, but not my return.

Antalya-Yerevan was £90+ the other day, if that helps.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, Rich NATA said:

You've got your return, but not your outbound?

I've got my outbound, but not my return.

Antalya-Yerevan was £90+ the other day, if that helps.

Aye, all sorted now, having a night in Istanbul on the way over now, actually worked out really well with no stupid early flights! 
Coming back via Athens but stopping off for a few days in Florence for a music festival. 

28 minutes ago, Joshrodgers97 said:

Has anyone had any luck with Armenian FA ticket system? I have got an away ticket but 4 of my mates haven't and would of sat in the home end. However, look at these messages... 

0?ui=2&ik=7ca790d902&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-2719069897367716347&th=180e10d748003715&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ94DeFs7ZW5Dq62wOsgDznSWwIIXB_9lqSaxVWANRqSl9e6QVZ_qan-o_nSL-WJmFrTZv9lNybZdQwcJDnd4hkmtObJnVz-O4hwuPS7lJu2ufFY_MBwXHkMeU0&disp=emb&realattid=180e10d4ebda4d34f251

I cant see the picture but i'm assuming it's the same message i recieved 

we are so sorry, but for the tickets you have to contact with your football federation , we dont have permission to sell the tickets in guest zone. all of tickets in guest zone was given to your football federation

53 minutes ago, jrs1877 said:

I cant see the picture but i'm assuming it's the same message i recieved 

we are so sorry, but for the tickets you have to contact with your football federation , we dont have permission to sell the tickets in guest zone. all of tickets in guest zone was given to your football federation

There or there about. The Armenian FA gave me a phone and have explained that as a British Citizen, you will not be allowed to purchase a ticket either online or at the shop. However, he said "you did not hear this from me" that if you speak to a local or a hotel manager etc they could purchase for you.

image.png

1 hour ago, Joshrodgers97 said:

There or there about. The Armenian FA gave me a phone and have explained that as a British Citizen, you will not be allowed to purchase a ticket either online or at the shop. However, he said "you did not hear this from me" that if you speak to a local or a hotel manager etc they could purchase for you.

image.png

Interesting, so the SFA decided 900 was plenty. I do t remember being asked to fill in a questionnaire.

J

3 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Interesting, so the SFA decided 900 was plenty. I do t remember being asked to fill in a questionnaire.

J

Both FA just passed the responsibility back to each other so who knows! I can't imagine it will be too difficult to get a local to acquire tickets for anyone who hasn't got

• 3 weeks later...