Watching play off in Stockholm - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Watching play off in Stockholm

dezmondo

Trying to weigh up whether i should watch our potential world cup play off final in Stockholm or not. 

I'm in Sweden that weekend and I'm due to fly home during the match. 

I think I'll just miss out on a ticket so I'm accepting I'll not go to Wales, however I definitely can't miss watching the game on tv. This means it's likely I'll have to either stay an extra night in Stockholm or maybe try and get an earlier flight home to at least watch the game in Scotland. 

Basically, are there any TA on here who could recommend somewhere that'll not be too terrible to watch the match in Stockholm? 

An already rearranged expensive trip to Sweden will cost me another £500 minimum to stay another night/change flights. I'd rather only pay this if i can at least know I'll have somewhere OK to watch it. 

Cheers 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:59 PM, dezmondo said:

Trying to weigh up whether i should watch our potential world cup play off final in Stockholm or not. 

I'm in Sweden that weekend and I'm due to fly home during the match. 

I think I'll just miss out on a ticket so I'm accepting I'll not go to Wales, however I definitely can't miss watching the game on tv. This means it's likely I'll have to either stay an extra night in Stockholm or maybe try and get an earlier flight home to at least watch the game in Scotland. 

Basically, are there any TA on here who could recommend somewhere that'll not be too terrible to watch the match in Stockholm? 

An already rearranged expensive trip to Sweden will cost me another £500 minimum to stay another night/change flights. I'd rather only pay this if i can at least know I'll have somewhere OK to watch it. 

Cheers 

There is a Scottish bar/ club in Stockholm.

I'm not sure it's a pub tho, more a Caledonian/ StAndrews society thing 

I have a pal who lives there, I'll ask her what's the story.

• 1 month later...