Ukraine ticket(s) wanted - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ukraine ticket(s) wanted

Nimmo

Hi All, due to the change in date I need another child ticket (will take any though) as both my kids can now make it. Anyone in the unfortunate position of not being able to make the new date please let me know. I’ll take two if needs be! 

After 1 adults and 2 kids! 

I have an adults so would swap plus money for 1 Adult and 2 kids. I'd booked a holiday and bought Armenia tickets but that is all done for now. 

Hi,

I'm unexpectedly returning from New Zealand and was looking for advice of the best way to get hold of a ticket to either the Ukraine game or (hopefully) the Wales one. 

Happy to pay a little over the odds, but this is my one chance in a decade to see Scotland so trying to explore every avenue.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Standrews2012 said:

I’ve got a pair for the play off final in Cardiff. If Scotland make it, what would be the going rate ? 

Surely if you can’t manage you should sell them for face value to one of your Scotland fan pals & nae behave like a ticket tout which is what it looks like you’re doing 👍