Ryan Gauld.. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Gauld..


Big Ramy 1314
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just went off injured with a suspected concussion. Commentators saying it is a huge loss for Vancouver as he has been their best player this season. Also, Stephen Caldwell doing the match  momentary.. Unlucky for Ryan..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of sight out of mind.  Whatever happened to Johnny Russel? Was there not an ex Celtic guy that went out there too? Can’t even remember his name. Unless you are a scotland regular if you go to the USA to play you are unlikely to break in to the squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Out of sight out of mind.  Whatever happened to Johnny Russel? Was there not an ex Celtic guy that went out there too? Can’t even remember his name. Unless you are a scotland regular if you go to the USA to play you are unlikely to break in to the squad.

Lewis Morgan, plays for New York Red Bull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scot1 said:

Lewis Morgan, plays for New York Red Bull.

Only a ratings site, but Who Scored have Lewis Morgan as the 6th best player in the MLS after the first seven games.In those 7 games he has played in 5 different positions, twice at right wing back were he appears pretty useful.

Of course we don't have a clue how good the MLS is.

Top rated player is Lucas Zelarayán an Armenian, so we might find out soon enough!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Only a ratings site, but Who Scored have Lewis Morgan as the 6th best player in the MLS after the first seven games.In those 7 games he has played in 5 different positions, twice at right wing back were he appears pretty useful.

Of course we don't have a clue how good the MLS is.

Top rated player is Lucas Zelarayán an Armenian, so we might find out soon enough!


I think that says it all…. The best player in their league is Armenian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2022 at 9:10 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just went off injured with a suspected concussion. Commentators saying it is a huge loss for Vancouver as he has been their best player this season. Also, Stephen Caldwell doing the match  momentary.. Unlucky for Ryan..

Stephen Caldwell doing commentary is unlucky for us all not just Ryan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...