Loyalty points Wales WC Play Off - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Loyalty points Wales WC Play Off

marinello

On current points 1584 on 17 points or more so almost certainly guaranteed a ticket (1630 tickets for friendly against Wales if it took place in March). Some will drop down to the 340 on 16 points but can't see it dropping lower than this

16 will be fine. Which is annoying as I'm on 14, went to Moldova but couldn't get an official away ticket. 

I'm in Sweden that weekend. I'd happily take the hit and not go, but as I'm not getting a ticket it looks like an expensive day out in Stockholm to watch it instead! 

• 3 weeks later...

Knew that was coming,but when you actually see it in black and white it really is a shitty amount of tickets for a final that is only being played in Wales by the luck of a draw.Sort of hoped we might have at least got 3000.Don't think that should have been a problem.Would still have been only 10%.

Hi everyone, currently I’m sitting on 15 points with my dad on 17, but I calculated it and know it should be 18 and 16 in total. Does anyone know any numbers to try so I can get in touch with them as 1 point could be the difference in not getting/getting a ticket. Cheers

1 minute ago, saintsparky said:

Thanks for that....i now have 21 points, and got my Armenia ticket!!

That's good.Wonder if anybody will miss out on tickets by the one extra point that they never knew they had.It just seemed to appear today for some reason.

2 minutes ago, thesaint said:

That's good.Wonder if anybody will miss out on tickets by the one extra point that they never knew they had.It just seemed to appear today for some reason.

that’s because the media are trying to brainwash the English speaking world by persuading the sfa to give everyone an extra point if they let Ukraine walk it……… obviously 😁

Just now, ger intae them said:

that’s because the media are trying to brainwash the English speaking world by persuading the sfa to give everyone an extra point if they let Ukraine walk it……… obviously 😁

Ah, ok.   Got it now 🙊

5 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Yes, strange.   I now have one more point than I calculated.   Is there a point for a season ticket purchase or something?

Probably a cock-up and will be off again tomorrow.

Is it not maybe the Poland game point being added?