Ticket allocation - Page 2 - Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocation

dezmondo

Last time at the qualifier in Dublin we were in the home section and were fully kilted and scotland tops. No issues whatsoever, guessing anyone who acts the idiot might not be received as well. 

Just got 10 of us sorted in Section 301, right above the away section. Myself and one other should get official away tickets so will probably have a couple for sale in 301

I'll have 1 official scotland ticket to sell face value. 

Bought one for myself (I'm on 14 pts) but my 10yr old son is on 11 points so couldn't get one for him in the end. Ended up buying 2 on ticketmaster instead as i obviously need to sit with him. 

18 hours ago, dezmondo said:

I'll have 1 official scotland ticket to sell face value. 

Bought one for myself (I'm on 14 pts) but my 10yr old son is on 11 points so couldn't get one for him in the end. Ended up buying 2 on ticketmaster instead as i obviously need to sit with him. 

Id love to buy it from you for my mate who missed out cos hes only got 10 points. The other 2 of us got official tickets on 12 points.