Ticket allocation - Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocation

dezmondo

What do we think the ticket allocation will be for this? 

Stadium holds 51000. 

My son is on 11 points so would only get a ticket if we got a 10% allocation. 

I'm annoyed, as i messed up the booking when i ordered the 3 match package for the last campaign. His STC number wasn't linked to any of the tickets even though he went to them to them all, otherwise he'd be on 14 points! 

Edited by dezmondo

I think we'll obviously take a decent support but probably a little less than usual given we've potentially Wales away too. Hoping it might drop to 11 points. Although I'm pretty sure spare tickets shouldn't be a problem to come by for this match 

1 hour ago, Mazziessc said:

Anyone remember off hand what sections away are in? My boys on 12 points and I'm thinking of picking up a couple home end ones close by.

Away support is in the North Stand if you have a diagram handy.

Was it doing it wrong?  I couldn’t select a specific section - could only say East Lower, West Upper etc - so had to keep selecting fresh tickets when it offered me 503 and 506.  I fancied 501 but I took 128 when they appeared. 

Still hopeful my 11 points might get me an official ticket.