Visa Card Cancelled - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Visa Card Cancelled

Robroysboy

I caught the counter staff taking a photo of my visa card and also leaning over the counter to look at my pin number.

He even forgot my order he was that much in a fluster.

Well dodgy and texted home to get card cancelled straigt away.

Apart from that great trip.

In GORD we trust

I caught the counter staff taking a photo of my visa card and also leaning over the counter to look at my pin number.

In GORD we trust

This may seem like a daft question, but why were you using your card at the stadium?

That question asked, I saw a few odd things that went on in official places (currency exchanges) which suggested to me that regulation and enforcement in Poland isn't all it could be.

In GORD we trust

Don't replacement cards have the same numbers on the front (except dates) and the same pin?

This may seem like a daft question, but why were you using your card at the stadium? That question asked, I saw a few odd things that went on in official places (currency exchanges) which suggested to me that regulation and enforcement in Poland isn't all it could be.

Not a daft question at all.

I tend to use my card abroad. I used it at the stadium in March and find it convenient.