If we face Wales... - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If we face Wales...

weekevie04

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Wales... 

Did they give Austria the full allocation that aligns with the pre-built segregation of the away end at the Cardiff Stadium?  Or was it even less than that? 

I think our initial allocation for the potential friendly was 1,670.  Wondering if that matched what Austria got and/or whether that is our likely maximum allocation.  

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

Back to Wales... 

Did they give Austria the full allocation that aligns with the pre-built segregation of the away end at the Cardiff Stadium?  Or was it even less than that? 

I think our initial allocation for the potential friendly was 1,670.  Wondering if that matched what Austria got and/or whether that is our likely maximum allocation.  

The allocation for the Play-Off Final if Scotland won the Semi-Final was 1670 

We secured an additional 1000 Tickets in the event Wales lost to Austria, we can all hope we do get an allocation of 2670 but that’s wishful thinking on our behalf - Scottish and Welsh FA’s might wiggle a few more our way but canna see it……

Not sure what stand capacity and/or segregation is 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Austria sent back hundreds. 

I think 1670 will be our lot.

Yeah, I knew that Austria returned tickets and looked like they had a tiny support.  

Partly answering my own question here but a couple of quick Google’s suggest that the away end is set up for up to 1,800 fans.  

Reports from back in Feb suggested Austria were allocated 1,800 tickets (albeit many of them were subsequently returned), but can’t see any official confirmation of that figure. 

Not sure if they 1,670 we quoted for the friendly was perhaps 1,800 minus the players/staff allocations. 

I guess we won’t know anything for certain unless/until we get to the final.