Austria - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Austria

Mushet84

1 hour ago, Mushet84 said:

Hi All,  I'm travelling to Austria for the 1st time and i have a couple questions.

When we should expect to hear of the pick up point in Austria?  Also where the regular meet up point for a few refreshments before the game?

1516 Brewing Company was pretty good last time I was there. We had dinner upstairs as well and it was excellent. Vienna is beautiful but not a hotspot for great boozers I wouldn't have said. 

Enjoy! 

Austria v Scotland
International Friendly Match
Tuesday, 29 March 2022 | Kick-off 8.45pm (local time)
Ernst Happel Stadion, Vienna

The Österreichischer Fußball-Bund (ÖFB) have allocated The Scotland Supporters Club a ticket office for Tuesday's game, however, on the morning of the match, a collection will be carried out in the city centre. Please collect your ticket as early as you can.

Ticket Collection

Matchday | Tuesday 29 March | Hotel Regina
Room: Speigelsaal
Time: 10am-3pm

Matchday | Tuesday 29 March | Stadium
Ticket Office: Kassa 9/10
Time: 6pm-8.45pm

Please ensure you have a valid ID with you (copies are accepted). Without this you will not receive your ticket.

Each Lead Booker will need to pick up their own ticket(s) and be responsible for their groups booking. Please do not ask the team to split the booking so separate people can collect.

Please allow sufficient time to come and collect your ticket. The ÖFB will refuse entry to those not in the queue 30 mins prior to kick-off.

The ÖFB will not do any reprints for any lost tickets.

Please be respectful to other guests and staff when entering the hotel for pick-up and leave once you have your ticket. You must wear a face mask to enter the hotel.
For further information, please see the travel guidelines at the link below.

Liam Douglas will be in Vienna on behalf of the Scotland Supporters Club, should you need to contact someone.
Mobile: +44 7736 880208 | Email: supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Austrian manager has just resigned.

Great prep for them. Get your money on Schottland. 

J

We are going to make stacks of changes according to Clarke. Sounds like O'Donnell will start and Robertson coming back in. He has also hinted at starts for McLean with McGregor being rested and perhaps Jack starting in place of Gilmour or McGinn.

Edited by Caledonian Craig