Bots, trolls & agitators - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bots, trolls & agitators

16 hours ago, slasher said:

Mr Outsourcing & plinth have been sacked I think but they'll be back, tag their new names here when you recognise them. 

Ps not sure why I care 🤔

Have they both been banned?

The Ukraine thread was unreadable as a result of them both posting pish.

The special one is a poster that reappears in different incarnations and has a problem with myself and Scotty. He started getting outright abusive telling me to fuck off from the board etc so I stopped being polite to the troll c**t. I’ve seen you tell folk to fuck off and worse on here Kumnio. I think it just that you don’t like what I am posting. Snide thread.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

The special one is a poster that reappears in different incarnations and has a problem with myself and Scotty. He started getting outright abusive telling me to fuck off from the board etc so I stopped being polite to the troll c**t. I’ve seen you tell folk to fuck off and worse on here Kumnio. I think it just that you don’t like what I am posting. Snide thread.

Interesting. 🤔

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

I’ve seen you tell folk to fuck off and worse on here Kumnio. I think it just that you don’t like what I am posting. Snide thread.

I’ve no problem with what you’re posting, but it’s overkill, also some of the sources arent even beano standard. 

If you are a paid Kremlin stooge, I’d recommend taking it down several notches, you have to keep it believable 👍

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I’ve no problem with what you’re posting, but it’s overkill, also some of the sources arent even beano standard

If you are a paid Kremlin stooge, I’d recommend taking it down several notches, you have to keep it believable 👍

😀 This latest crisis really has been illuminating, for you as well as me.

Edited by thplinth

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I don’t think you are, but fuck knows man 😂😂

FFS man I have been posting an inordinate amount of shite on here on an inordinate amount of shite subjects since 2005.

I am just someone who enjoys posting their opinions on a message board (i'd rate it with mu Sudoku habit). No plans to take over the world, Blofeld style, no pussy on my knee, oddjob is not hunting you down as we post... jesus you cunts have literally lost your fucking minds. 😀

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

FFS man I have been posting an inordinate amount of shite on here on an inordinate amount of shite subjects since 2005.

I am just someone who enjoys posting their opinions on a message board (i'd rate it with mu Sudoku habit). No plans to take over the world, Blofeld style, no pussy on my knee, oddjob is not hunting you down as we post... jesus you cunts have literally lost your fucking minds. 😀

You're still a fud tho 👍

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

That’s exactly what a paid stooge would say though 😳

Chill man 😂👍

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You just don't like what I saying about Ukraine. Snide.

I haven't ventured an opinion other than its only the innocent who suffer. 

I think the justification from the Russian side is paper thin although I don't doubt there has been agitation from the west. 

Just now, slasher said:

I haven't ventured an opinion other than its only the innocent who suffer. 

I think the justification from the Russian side is paper thin although I don't doubt there has been agitation from the west. 

The number of sideways posts on here of late with my name in it (one way or the other) is making me very uncomfortable expressing my opinions. I guess that is the goal. 

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The number of sideways posts on here of late with my name in it (one way or the other) is making me very uncomfortable expressing my opinions. I guess that is the goal. 

I don't have a goal other than the truth 👍