World Cup anyone? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Cup anyone?

romanticscot

I remember the older lads from heading away in the bus to france i was 14 and remember my mam saying”dinna worry you will get to one in 4 years time when your 18” i was so jealous of those away over but it softened the blow thinking we would get to a world cup in four years, not ever thinking we would be over 20 years and waitng, i really hope we get there.For some reason i thought the tournament kicked off in December which would have worked in with my rota, i am penciled in for the actual dates so will need to try work it so i can travel over if we get there

Edited by hampden_loon2878

On 3/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, romanticscot said:

Has anyone allowed themselves to dream yet that we may make it to Qatar? Share your story what this could mean for you. 

I'd suggest the same as it would for 99% of the Scotland support. Watching it on tv. The prices being quoted will rule virtually all fans from going. Been to past world cups but this one is way beyond my means. No matter how much i want to go it just wont be possible. Sure it will be the same for most of our support. Rich mans game now i'm afraid.