Scotland flag plant boxes - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland flag plant boxes

Hi folks I am new on here , looking to see if you guys could help me work out what games we now have to play to get through to the world Cup finals.

The last I heard was the Ukraine  game has been postponed for obvious reasons so where do we go from here? I have been making some Scotland flag planter boxes 😉 too show support for our great team .

20220316_154427.jpg

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Explain it to me then? If someone has knowledge of this then it would be remiss of them not to share. I'll be the first to apologise if necessary. 

I’m not 100% Slasher so apologise and hope I’m wrong. I just saw the slightly odd post with Kid as part of the username and hopefully made 5.

5 minutes ago, Bobster said:

I’m not 100% Slasher so apologise and hope I’m wrong. I just saw the slightly odd post with Kid as part of the username and hopefully made 5.

Awrite, I'm a dick! (not for the first time) 

Now, how do I get one of these flag planter boxes? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Edited by slasher

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Awrite, I'm a dick! (not for the first time) 

Now, how do I get one of these flag planter boxes? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Lol Dinny know what is no right about my post ? Anyway if you want a flag planter box just let me know . 

Lol deffo not a Jambo !! I was just looking to see if any of you folks would be interested in those boxes . As a Scotland fan who lives in Scotland I thought this would be the perfect place to find some interest.  Seems I might have been wrong though .

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

What was the name of the poster with "Capri" in his moniker from years ago?  He was a Jambo if I remember rightly.

Paddy.

Was he famous for the greetin' on the radio incident? I might have mixed him up with somebody else though?

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 

Cannot believe I missed this thread. I will take 2 , and one of the garden sheds. The one with  the padlock , I dont want any of you thieving bassas stealing my pots. 

As if there's any crime where you live!!

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 

Cannot believe I missed this thread. I will take 2 , and one of the garden sheds. The one with  the padlock , I dont want any of you thieving bassas stealing my pots. 

😂😂

What’s the point of buying them if you’re just gonna stick them in a shed? You don’t even know if it’s got a window to look at them through. 

You really need to think this out properly. 

Edited by dandydunn