Wales or Austria Friendly - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wales or Austria Friendly

GSbraveheart

6 minutes ago, GSbraveheart said:

Are these friendly games likely to be 100% pick up or will they have an e ticket like hampden?

Just wondering if its worthwhile buying the tickets to get myself a couple more points

Ticket website says ‘Collect In Person’. 

Sensible decision from the SSC to avoid people collecting points like you suggest. 

22 minutes ago, Sempre said:

Having to wait until tomorrow to buy due to the points - I take it there's plenty left for both games?

I don’t imagine that anyone other than the SSC know the answer to that. 

There’s no seat selection - it’s just ordering a ticket so no idea to know what’s left. 

6 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Ticket allication for Wales is low - something like 1650. 17 points needed. 

We're taking a punt and heading for Vienna. Wales not a happy hunting ground for us

Been a real strange time to be a football supporter in the last few years.Trying to organise trips etc.First covid,now the Ukraine situation with games being postponed and you are even having to take a punt on the result of a game that has still to be played.Never been harder to get trips together.Hope you are lucky and get to see us in Austria.Trouble is it really is a toss up between Wales and Austria.Just can't split them.

13 hours ago, thesaint said:

Trouble is it really is a toss up between Wales and Austria. Just can't split them.

I just had a look to see what the bookies think about the Wales-Austria match.

There's almost nothing between them.

After umm'ing and ahh'ing, I bought both tickets last night, so I've committed. 

I've a cancellable hotel in Cardiff, but nothing yet booked for Vienna.

For various reasons, I was unable to go to previous matches in Austria, so I'm quite keen to go; that said, I'd rather have more time to prepare, so I'd prefer we played Wales on the 29th March.

22 minutes ago, Eassy said:

I see tickets for Wales are sold out, anyone know how long until they'll open up the Austria tickets to those of us on lower loyalty point totals?

For Austria away, 13+ points opened this morning.

Which level of points are you interested in?

Eassy- like me it seems that you never got the email sent out at 10am on Thursday. I only found out by chance (and no, I’ve checked my spam folder), otherwise I’d have been completely unaware. I wonder how many others are in the same situation.

16 minutes ago, died said:

Eassy- like me it seems that you never got the email sent out at 10am on Thursday. I only found out by chance (and no, I’ve checked my spam folder), otherwise I’d have been completely unaware. I wonder how many others are in the same situation.

Just checked now, was indeed in the junk folder, usually my SSC emails go to my normal emails.

4 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Email from the SSC.

Thanks for your help.

On 14 points. Checked in at my allotted time of 16:00hrs today (Friday) to see that the Wales game had sold out. 

Tried again at now 22:40hrs (just to double check) and managed to get a ticket.

What is going on? Have more tickets been released?

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Another 1000 tickets for Wales go on sale tomorrow at 10am.

It looks like those on 0 points only have the ticket window open after the results of both games are known. 
would have made sense for them to commit before the outcome is known. 

15 hours ago, glesgadan said:

It looks like those on 0 points only have the ticket window open after the results of both games are known. 
would have made sense for them to commit before the outcome is known. 

IT will be lucky to get to 11 points....  there are 1476 people on 13-16 points.  and a further 873 on 12 points.  Those on 0 points have very little chance for an away ticket apart from the guarantee of home games.