A Fatty goes running for The Neuk mental health Charity - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A Fatty goes running for The Neuk mental health Charity

Hello all,

I’ve gone and committed to something quite daft! In the next few weeks I’ll be doing a novice triathlon and a bungee jump (anyone who knows me knows neither of these are good ideas - im a bit of a fatty and the bungee is a total proper fear!) 

I am raising money for The Neuk mental health charity in Perth, which is open 24/7 to help people in crisis. 

I personally have had a very rocky year with my mental health - I’ve been fortunate enough to have had a great support network and ability to access help, many many more do not. Post covid lockdowns etc, and mental health problems are through the roof so this type of service is vital. 

More info and a means to donate can be found on my just giving page - https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/safmcadamtheneuk

Hopefully a few of you have a few spare pennies to donate ! Be so much appreciated  and I’ll no doubt see a few of you at the Poland game next week! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿