Ukraine - Page 70 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

I am confused by what you mean there. 

You dont want to be a survivor in the aftermath

Worry about being one

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

i will be the one who decides wether i want to survive or not. Not you. 

lol sorry to break it to you but you wont be the one that decides that (unless you do have that bunker i mentioned earlier)

There have been enough apocalyptic films and TV series to give you a taste of what's in store and even they are a million miles away from the reality

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

lol sorry to break it to you but you wont be the one that decides that (unless you do have that bunker i mentioned earlier)

There have been enough apocalyptic films and TV series to give you a taste of what's in store and even they are a million miles away from the reality

You dont need a bunker to survive if you are far away from the blast areas. You Just need to prepare for food shortages and radiation contamination depending on wind patterns. 

The nuclear blasts are not what will directly kill off most of the planet. Its the nuclear winter which is the real killer in terms of numbers.

mccaughey, are you a natural worrier……. you always seem to err on the side of the cataclysmic shitstorm outcome. Each to their own, but my advice would be to save your worry for that qualifying group we’ve been dealt rather than trying to convince your great aunt to buy loads of branston beans.

11 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

mccaughey, are you a natural worrier……. you always seem to err on the side of the cataclysmic shitstorm outcome. Each to their own, but my advice would be to save your worry for that qualifying group we’ve been dealt rather than trying to convince your great aunt to buy loads of branston beans.

Not sure i am a natural worrier, doubt my friends and family would describe me as such. I just dont think putin is bluffing. If he aint bluffing then ppl of scotland need to think of survival. 

What longterm outcome do you see happening with regards this war?

Football wont matter when we are starving and rioting.  

Looks like the discussion has gone quiet in here. Are we still believers of the denazification theory or has that been consigned to the bin along with flat earth theory. 

My bunker is all set up now. Got enough tinned foods and bog roll to ride out the inevitable nuclear winter thats coming. 

In all seriousness lets just hope the ukrainians can come out the other side of this conflict as it must be an ongoing nightmare that most of us cant comprehend. 

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

That is roughly the population of Aberdeen.  The numbers seriously injured must be about 2-3 times that. Madness if true.

edit: Seems too high. I think the Russian MOD said about 60,000 killed a little while ago. Still horrific.

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Jeezo even Col Douglas MacGregor has the number of KIA Ukrainians at 100,000 and 300k-400k wounded. That is carnage.

Most of them were probably buried in the mass graves found in Russian held territory after they did their special military operation retreat.

Even if you go for 100,000 dead soldiers on the Ukrainian side when you add in civilians it must be 10's of thousands more.

So no longer really the thread for acting like a glib prick chripper. 

I don't think the pro-war crowd on here or in the wider world give a flying fuck about Ukrainians despite all the faux outrage and mock moral indignation...

These are horrific numbers and this is just gearing up.

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Even if you go for 100,000 dead soldiers on the Ukrainian side when you add in civilians it must be 10's of thousands more.

I don't think the pro-war crowd on here or in the wider world give a flying fuck about Ukrainians despite all the faux outrage and mock moral indignation...

These are horrific numbers and this is just gearing up.

Why you getting abusive. Your the one who suggested ukraine needed denazifying. You changed your mind or would you like another 100k dead Ukrainians?

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

I don’t think this is Chripper (or Taylor1996). Chripper was arrogant I’ll give you that but he knew when to use an apostrophe and his punctuation in general was good. He’d also never say could of, would of, should of etc. He was actually smarter than that.

1 hour ago, Bobster said:

I don’t think this is Chripper (or Taylor1996). Chripper was arrogant I’ll give you that but he knew when to use an apostrophe and his punctuation in general was good. He’d also never say could of, would of, should of etc. He was actually smarter than that.

Possibly not but very possibly so... especially based on the last post above.

Repetitive trolling and accusing me of wanting a hundred thousand people to die... while consistently being a war mongering cunt of the highest order.