Ukraine - Page 58 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

😀 You fucking what?! 'Put the nazis to bed'.

Sounds a bit holocaust denially to me.

Honestly this is cracking me up. 

You are trying too hard

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we go back and quote all the different denials and excuses you've posted for the nazis. They are all on the thread. So many but my favourite was when you told us there could not be nazis because Zelensky is jewish. 

The coup was orchestrated by the US and the nazis were the muscle. Zelensky is a puppet, a literal performer groomed for this role and this war.

Seeing how these (Bandera) nazis operate is fascinating in a way because they give us a living example of what the nazis of WWII were really like to experience 'in the flesh'.

And they are horrible horrible cunts. Really nasty. If you are not opposing these specific people (the nazis) then no matter what side you are on, you are on the wrong side. They are very bad news for Ukrainians, Russians but also the whole of Europe especially if they get their own 'neutral' but essentially nazi state at the end of this in Western Ukraine which is a distinct possibility. 

I find them very scary. Seeing people so consumed by an ideology (ultra nationalism) it makes them capable of doing terrible things without batting an eyelid. 

Edited by thplinth

Still trying too hard

Already been proven - far-right groups played an important role on the pro-Russian side, arguably more so than on the Ukrainian side

Have yet to see one post from you criticising the higher number of Russian "nazis" or indeed the crimes they are committing

It's all about Ukraine isnt it ?

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Shall we go back and quote all the different denials and excuses you've posted for the nazis. They are all on the thread. So many but my favourite was when you told us there could not be nazis because Zelensky is jewish. 

Yes please do as this is a lie - make sure you quote all my posts from February

The coup was orchestrated by the US and the nazis were the muscle. Zelensky is a puppet, a literal performer groomed for this role and this war.

Another lie

Seeing how these (Bandera) nazis operate is fascinating in a way because they give us a living example of what the nazis of WWII were really like to experience 'in the flesh'.

Do you know what "total war" is and was in WW2 ? Unless of course you think Russia was abiding by the Geneva convention

And they are horrible horrible cunts. Really nasty. If you are not opposing these specific people (the nazis) then no matter what side you are on, you are on the wrong side. They are very bad news for Ukrainians, Russians but also the whole of Europe especially if they get their own 'neutral' but essentially nazi state at the end of this in Western Ukraine which is a distinct possibility. 

Clearly it does matter which side you are on as you have never at any point mentioned the larger number of Russian far right groups or the atrocities they are committing

I find them very scary. Seeing people so consumed by an ideology (ultra nationalism) it makes them capable of doing terrible things without batting an eyelid. 

This again brings us back to "total war" - on the front line in Eastern Ukraine is sections of the Ukranian armed forces that have a far right ideology defending against larger sections of the Russian Army with a far right ideology

13 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Can we put the Ukrainian Nazis outrage to bed now ? (As i alluded to yonks ago)

Eh no - saying there are Nazis on the other side so we can put the ones own the Ukrainian side to bed isn't a particularly strong reason to do so.

23 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Eh no - saying there are Nazis on the other side so we can put the ones own the Ukrainian side to bed isn't a particularly strong reason to do so.

It's all about balance

Focussing on the merits of a false pretext for an actual invasion as opposed to the actual invasion , let's you see why folk use false pretexts before doing horrendous shit in the first place.

We had all the shit about how bad Saddam was and he was before Iraq, or the Taliban or Assad, or Hamas are cunts etc.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Russia now claiming that in essence they are at war with Nato as Nato countries are supplying weapons to Ukraine.  

We seem to be edging closer and closer to a full blown ww3 situation which is worrying considering it will probably be nuclear war. General public in the uk dont seem that concerned but its a real possibility imo.

2 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Yeah, there is none 

Neither you nor me have any idea of the politics in Eastern Europe - we know the history but you cant understand it unless you live there

You seem to be annoyed that there is not endless coverage of the small band of Ukranian "Nazis" whilst, as been shown, they are fighting against a larger amount of Russian "Nazis" ?

Ukraine is now a democratic country where the far right gets less than 3% of the vote and no representation in the Ukraine Parliament

Whereas Russia ..............

😀 Russian nazis. So amazingly ignorant of the history of Russia defeating the nazis at huge cost that it has to be deliberate. I hope Kernie is still tuning in as he would find this as hilarious as me. All that pish about the evilness of Germans… dearie me.

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Neither you nor me have any idea of the politics in Eastern Europe - we know the history but you cant understand it unless you live there

You seem to be annoyed that there is not endless coverage of the small band of Ukranian "Nazis" whilst, as been shown, they are fighting against a larger amount of Russian "Nazis" ?

Ukraine is now a democratic country where the far right gets less than 3% of the vote and no representation in the Ukraine Parliament

This thread has certainly been an eye opener for me.

Not sure what the motive is for some on here to justify the invasion and horrendous war crimes of russia. Its why i have asked genuine questions to both thplinth and lamia and for some reason they have avoided them completely. I am genuinely perplexed as to why certain posters want to justify russias invasion.

Maybe you could tell me why they think this way. Is it a hatred of usa and nato?

Or do they genuinely think russia is denazifying ukraine? 

Maybe its both. Either way its hard to understand and wrap my head around.

Nazis view Slavs as subhumans. That is why they had no moral problems shelling their ‘fellow citizens’ in residential areas of Donbas for 8 years. They killed a lot more people 14,000 than the so called Troubles in Ireland 3,500 in that short period. It was mainly not reported in the west. 

The Russians lost well over 10 million people defeating the Nazis in WWII. Go fly a swastika in Russia and see how long it takes to get your head kicked in. You are coming out with the tank ran over the old man for a laugh garbage over and over and over. And all to deflect and defend full bore nazis. It is hilarious. All the Trump shit as well… and look at you with your Azov brethren… oh man. 😀 kernie are you reading. 😀

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

😀 Russian nazis. So amazingly ignorant of the history of Russia defeating the nazis at huge cost that it has to be deliberate. I hope Kernie is still tuning in as he would find this as hilarious as me. All that pish about the evilness of Germans… dearie me.

Who the fuck is writing your script as i cant believe you can be that ignorant

https://theconversation.com/putins-fascists-the-russian-states-long-history-of-cultivating-homegrown-neo-nazis-178535

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I am not. I am not looking for ‘endless coverage’ The whole point I am making is that they are trying to avoid any. 

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

This thread has certainly been an eye opener for me.

Not sure what the motive is for some on here to justify the invasion and horrendous war crimes of russia. Its why i have asked genuine questions to both thplinth and lamia and for some reason they have avoided them completely. I am genuinely perplexed as to why certain posters want to justify russias invasion.

Maybe you could tell me why they think this way. Is it a hatred of usa and nato?

Or do they genuinely think russia is denazifying ukraine? 

Maybe its both. Either way its hard to understand and wrap my head around.

I am not trying to justify it one iota! 🙄

22 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I am not. I am not looking for ‘endless coverage’ The whole point I am making is that they are trying to avoid any. 

As long as we agree that if they are going to cover it then they need to look at both sides

58 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As long as we agree that if they are going to cover it then they need to look at both sides

I have no issue with that at all but they aren't which is my point.

11 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Still hopeful that a combination of western heavy armaments and Ukrainians fighting for a cause will lead to a humiliating retreat for Russia, with sanctions continuing, relegating them to impoverished also rans on the world stage.

That would probably infuriate putin more and make him more likely to fire nukes at his enemies.

20 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

The chances of this fully kicking off must be coming closer by the day:

Russian provinces bordering Ukraine report series of blasts | Russia-Ukraine war News | Al Jazeera

Looks and smells special forces 

For sure.

I think it will happen because this is what the people running the US war machine obviously want. What 'we' the West have been doing in Ukraine this last 8 years is essentially a series of endless provocations. We empowered nazis to overthrow the democratically elected president of Ukraine... and that was just the beginning.

Everything was designed to elicit a response from Russia and start a conflict. We clearly want this... and it has taken a lot of effort to get to this point. So why would anyone think they are going to stop now. 

There is nothing accidental or unlucky about where we find ourselves now. Everything is pointing to world war III. To be fair it has already started on a very small scale. There are NATO troops in Ukraine attacking Russians right now. May well have been involved in the mysterious sinking of that Russian warship... and if the Russians come to that conclusion then there will be a retaliation for sure. 

There are rumours that the French have a lot of 'advisors' trapped in the Azovstal plant. (It was basically turned into an underground fortress during the cold war with a warren of deep tunnels so the workers could survive a nuclear blast and keep producing steel. The Russians are not bothering trying to take it and are just blockading it.  The Ukrainians have lost a few choppers as they seem desperate to evacuate some of them who may be high ranking. Macron is rumored to have ordered them not to surrender as he feared it would dent his election chance... who really knows, but one to keep an eye on.)

I guess we can assume if it does kick off that much of the US, UK, Israel, France and Germany, Australia would be quickly obliterated but probably everywhere that is a member of NATO. They will run out of targets before they will run out of nukes. They in turn will of course cop it too. Given the UK's role in all of this we must be near top of their malky list. And with Faslane where it is Scotland will get extra special attention I am sure.

That is the thing about a nuclear war, you can't really do it half arsed. Once you commit it is all in or nothing, you go for it.