Hampden display gofundme - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden display gofundme

Bobby Russell's Lovechild

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, thesaint said:

Any further info on this planned display carry on?

Put this message on 3 weeks ago, but nobody involved in it bothered their arse to reply. It couldn't possibly be that they are so scared of the virtue signalling mob condeming them for showing their total support for Scotland, that they are either not doing it, or plan to fly Ukraine flags as well. I really hope they realise that while we support Ukraine in their war with russia and want it to end well for them, the same certainly doesn't apply to our match. At least let us know what is happening regarding the Hampden display. 

27 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Put this message on 3 weeks ago, but nobody involved in it bothered their arse to reply. It couldn't possibly be that they are so scared of the virtue signalling mob condeming them for showing their total support for Scotland, that they are either not doing it, or plan to fly Ukraine flags as well. I really hope they realise that while we support Ukraine in their war with russia and want it to end well for them, the same certainly doesn't apply to our match. At least let us know what is happening regarding the Hampden display. 

There is a good amount of money involved in this, so the very least you should be doing is keeping us informed.

23 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Are they giving any info yet on what are planning?

The original plan, as I understand it, was to have big flag display in West, East and North Stand. I would say the amount raised so far should cover a display in one of the stands. I would imagine interest will grow again as the semi nears.

3 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

The original plan, as I understand it, was to have big flag display in West, East and North Stand. I would say the amount raised so far should cover a display in one of the stands. I would imagine interest will grow again as the semi nears.

A Scottish flag display I hope!!?

12 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

@thesaintI think the scarf makers should be doin' some half-and-halfs.   Half Ukrainian and half Russian for balance.

12 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

@thesaintI think the scarf makers should be doin' some half-and-halfs.   Half Ukrainian and half Russian for balance.

Rather that,than half Scotland and half Ukraine,which will no doubt appear draped around the neck of the usual attention seekers necks.