Play Off Final tickets - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play Off Final tickets

saintsparky

I'll be surprised if it's more than 5k. We were all booked to head down in March but none of us are now going. I would normally be buzzing to head for a game of this magnitude but I'm feeling a bit of apathy towards it.....probably still just bitter I've just missed out on a ticket. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still going to Wales if we beat Ukraine, against my better judgment and despite having no tickets . Have a hotel with free cancellation and just going to drive.
I could not have the chance of us qualifying for a WC and not be there, even if it is just sitting in a pub. I am now pretty immune to defeats in Cardiff if the worst happens. 

13 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Tend to agree. Think it might be more than 5,000 but not much. 

No prospect of picking up home end tickets severely reduce the numbers travelling. A lot won’t bother given there’s nae chance of tickets. 

Yes. Virtually no chance of picking up tickets down there. A small ground and a shitty away allocation. Looks like their decision not to use the millenium stadium will work regarding guys going without tickets. If it had been played at the millenium, there would have been three or four times as many taking a gamble on picking a ticket up down there. Obviously learned their lesson from Anfield. Don't suppose we can blame them. Still think it's odd for a final to be played at one of the finalists home ground and allowing the home team to have 95% of the support. Plenty of cup finals in europe have been played at one of the teams home ground, but always with an even split of the support. 

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

Yes. Virtually no chance of picking up tickets down there. A small ground and a shitty away allocation. Looks like their decision not to use the millenium stadium will work regarding guys going without tickets. If it had been played at the millenium, there would have been three or four times as many taking a gamble on picking a ticket up down there. Obviously learned their lesson from Anfield. Don't suppose we can blame them. Still think it's odd for a final to be played at one of the finalists home ground and allowing the home team to have 95% of the support. Plenty of cup finals in europe have been played at one of the teams home ground, but always with an even split of the support. 

And i am talking about finals. 

• Stage 3 details: 

• General Public Sale (Restricted to supporters with Wales match history from the past 5 years on their account*) (Wales fans only)

• Tickets on sale from 10am on Monday 28 February, subject to availability. 

• Maximum of 2 tickets per booking (subject to change). 

• General public tickets are sold on a first come first served basis. There is no guarantee the match will go on general public sale if it sells out to members first. 

*The additional criteria in place for this match is to reduce the possibility of visiting supporters purchasing in the home end. Matches yet to be played, will not be considered as Wales booking history from the last 5 years.

Unless you know any Welsh friends who can buy on your behalf I think theres no chance.

Unfortunately probably more than any other nation, Wales will do their utmost to prevent more Scots in the ground than the restricted section due to similar games in the past (77 and 85)

37 minutes ago, Alloa1878SC said:

Unless you know any Welsh friends who can buy on your behalf I think theres no chance.

Unfortunately probably more than any other nation, Wales will do their utmost to prevent more Scots in the ground than the restricted section due to similar games in the past (77 and 85)

Yeh trying to source a Welshman 

17 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

A Welshman with a buying history! 
Good luck and let me know if you do. :) 

Problem is you could be buying a ticket for Wales v Ukraine. Won’t know until Wednesday night. 

J

I know its a long shot but if anyone is selling tickets for this game please let me know. I have 16 points so only just missed out and willing to send proof of points to anybody selling so you know its going to a a loyal supporter. Absolutely gutted about not getting a ticket. I could keep going on with a sob story but I just really want to be at the match and that's about it.

Cheers in advance. 

2 minutes ago, Graeme1990 said:

I know its a long shot but if anyone is selling tickets for this game please let me know. I have 16 points so only just missed out and willing to send proof of points to anybody selling so you know its going to a a loyal supporter. Absolutely gutted about not getting a ticket. I could keep going on with a sob story but I just really want to be at the match and that's about it.

Cheers in advance. 

I wouldn’t worry too much about it yet. There’s a very good chance the game might not even go ahead. 

7 hours ago, Graeme1990 said:

Cheers in advance. 

No offence but with a username like that I'd fear you were after tickets to cheer on Ukraine.