Ticket website - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket website

dezmondo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/1/2022 at 6:13 PM, Grantyboy1983 said:

We are playing Ukraine twice in this package so surely it would be 3 games using your rationale? Why would you not go to the Armenia game if you have purchased a ticket (unless you cannot make it due to holiday etc)?

I think a few may be affected by the Jubilee weekend and a Tuesday evening fixture an the NL games are not as high profile, but just a hunch. Selfishly the package works well for me and I thing is great value when you compare to some other national sports  such as Rugby

On 2/1/2022 at 7:23 PM, DING said:

Understand what they are trying to do but why should they get priority - the few paid for the membership is what enables people to buy tickets for home games - should be without discrimination. - if they wanted to reward people they should go back to offering home tickets on a points system, which would reward supporters for attendance

is what it is but have mates who just couldn’t shell out for all tickets for him and his 3 kids for 4 games all at once weeks after Xmas …but they go to home and away games regularly all above 10 points and will now not be in north - doesn’t seem totally fair 

I agree that now that home points are issued that might be a fairer way to issue, however doesn't solve the problem for people who want to sit with their/friends family who maybe don't attend regularly. 

As many have said on here, all members will get tickets, which is great. This will be sell out, so there are no real bad seats to be had

7 hours ago, rOsCo2 said:

I agree that now that home points are issued that might be a fairer way to issue, however doesn't solve the problem for people who want to sit with their/friends family who maybe don't attend regularly. 

Tough shit frankly..

If someone only wants to go to 1 out of the 4 games, then they will get what ticket they get. The other option is to buy tickets individually for each game, and they can it together.

The missus and I are trying to buy the ticket package, both are members but when we try and buy our individual packages her one keeps coming up with the error - must have purchased 20-21 membership. I thought all members were carried over since covid. Anyone have any ideas?