Ticket website - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket website

dezmondo

1 hour ago, LeightonsRicketts said:

Logged on at 10am and was not able to get tickets till after midday.

Could only get decent ones in the South stand upper. Nothing in the North Stand at all.

Either only a small amount are released at a time, or Supporters Clubs must have large blocks reserved to them in advance. 

Used to be able to log on straight away and get whatever seats I fancied.  Bit strange.

I was very lucky and had the full stadium to select from at 10am, can confirm that all 4 middle sections had every single seat available and I bought for our group in C5. With now 35k members and affordable pricing structure I'm not surprised to see the North sold out now it's always the first to go

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on the website at 10:00, had a 20 minute wait to buy tickets, managed to get 6 North Stand tickets, selected and paid in a couple of minutes.

Just had a look again, and there's very little left, I doubt we have sold that many tickets today. It looks like over 40000 seats are unavailable, there aren't even that many SSC members, so they must be releasing in batches

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Went on the website at 10:00, had a 20 minute wait to buy tickets, managed to get 6 North Stand tickets, selected and paid in a couple of minutes.

Just had a look again, and there's very little left, I doubt we have sold that many tickets today. It looks like over 40000 seats are unavailable, there aren't even that many SSC members, so they must be releasing in batches

Or keeping a shitload for corporate 

6 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

The amount of tickets that appear sold looks like they are holding tickets back for all areas. There is no way they can have sold out half the west and east stands.

Yes, especially if you just want to buy single tickets. Everyone seems to have gone for the 4 ticket option. 

J

4 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Yes, especially if you just want to buy single tickets. Everyone seems to have gone for the 4 ticket option. 

J

I was going to wait and buy them one at a time until I called in here.

Started to think there would only be tickets at ground level left in the east and west stands  by tea time.

My mate and his son have just  got supporters club memberships. His tickets were bought ok but he got a message saying his son cannot purchase the package unless they have previously purchased Scotland supporters club 2020-2021. 

did anyone else get this message? 

16 hours ago, LeightonsRicketts said:

Logged on at 10am and was not able to get tickets till after midday.

Could only get decent ones in the South stand upper. Nothing in the North Stand at all.

Either only a small amount are released at a time, or Supporters Clubs must have large blocks reserved to them in advance. 

Used to be able to log on straight away and get whatever seats I fancied.  Bit strange.

Pretty much the same issues as other posters. Took an hour to log in and then once in kept getting the messages that 'this is not the card type' or 'unable to process credit card payment at this time, try later'. Ended up in the East Stand after a couple of hours of trying as only scraps left in North n South. 

19 hours ago, GSbraveheart said:

I assume they keep aside tickets for the north stand for those of us who can not afford to buy the match package?

It would be unfair/discriminatory if these tickets were all sold to members who can afford to pay out that amount money at one time. 

i am starting to worry me and the bairns wont get seats together when the single game tickets come available, are they holding tickets back?, they cant expect large families to book all them tickets in one go,

22 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

i am starting to worry me and the bairns wont get seats together when the single game tickets come available, are they holding tickets back?, they cant expect large families to book all them tickets in one go,

There will be 20,000+ tickets when single match tickets go on sale to SSC members. 

When the tickets went on sale yesterday the whole of the North Stand was available and now it is not, so that suggests it is pretty much sold out. Looking at availability this morning I am assuming they are releasing the additional sections in the East and West stands as the previous ones fill up - So there are plenty of seats available.

The place will be jumping for the play off, so there won't be a bad seat in the house!

I viewed C4 & C5, D1 & D2 when i got in at 10:01am, all seats in that section were green and available for me to choose. I bought 13 in C5 where we always sit. I cant believe that they were all available and then taken back off sale. 

We'll see Monday I guess when single games go on sale but given they hit the full 35k memberships I'd say that the majority of availability for each game will be in the South and South East corner

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The majority of the best seats in the stadium for a view have yet to go on sale. 

2 hours ago, rOsCo2 said:

When the tickets went on sale yesterday the whole of the North Stand was available and now it is not, so that suggests it is pretty much sold out. Looking at availability this morning I am assuming they are releasing the additional sections in the East and West stands as the previous ones fill up - So there are plenty of seats available.

The place will be jumping for the play off, so there won't be a bad seat in the house!

Confirmed with SSC - all north sold out with 30 mins…not sure I agree with sales process - all members should gain access at the same time, we all pay the same fees..not much you can do.

i will attend all the games but mates I go with can’t attend June as on holiday so Ill just need to take what’s left when single goes

In the past there has been times when people have put tickets in their basket and if they do not complete the transaction those seats remain "sold" for a short while.... yesterday it was a sea of grey around me when I looked to tell someone where I was sitting, then check again this morning and there was pockets of seats in the north stand that were then sold again when i checked later on.

Imagine A2-A7 in the West stand is being held back for the Irish support, with probably a good chunk of this opened up for the Ukraine and Armenia games after they fail to sell their full allocation.

After the initial rush, it looks as if purchases have dried up; the seats available at the moment appear pretty much the same as 22 hours ago.

I was hoping for some more sections in the upper tier to open up. Right now, I can't see that happening (until the next round of sales or maybe the public sales). 

Miffed.

1 hour ago, DING said:

Confirmed with SSC - all north sold out with 30 mins…not sure I agree with sales process - all members should gain access at the same time, we all pay the same fees..not much you can do.

i will attend all the games but mates I go with can’t attend June as on holiday so Ill just need to take what’s left when single goes

Hadn't really thought about but your right single tickets should have gone on sale at the same time. If tickets are available for all four games when the public sale happens there will be some pretty miffed members who cant afford more than one ticket at a time. That is a whole new can of worms. 

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

,Most the South Upper haven't go on sale yet. 

There was some South Upper available when I got my tickets but ended up opting for South Lower. Mind you they are that close to the west stand I would have waited if I knew better ones would become available. Actually might be the east stand but you know what I mean. 

Edited by ceudmilefailte