Ticket website - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket website

dezmondo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Johnny_Ham said:

Having allocated friends' names to specific tickets, are you then hitting the 'update basket' button towards the bottom of the page? I needed to do that a few times before it worked.

Cheers mate 👍

Turns out I couldn't see the update basket icon on my browser. 

42 minutes ago, GSbraveheart said:

I assume they keep aside tickets for the north stand for those of us who can not afford to buy the match package?

It would be unfair/discriminatory if these tickets were all sold to members who can afford to pay out that amount money at one time. 

Nah, single match tickets will be whatever is left over. 

Same everywhere. 

The website crashed my bloody work pc. Had to use my mobile. Went onto website at 9.50 am just to log on , and I was in an hour queue to log on. Got tickets eventually but almost the entire north stand and part of the west stand was single tickets only by then. 

I logged on at 945 got 10 ticket packages at 1020.😎👍

Everything seemed to work fine.

Sorry if this sounds a bit smug.

Heading for a sell out..

C'mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😎

Edited by stocky

1 hour ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I've tried 6 different cards, and getting invalid card for every single one.

I tried 4 seperate ones, and got the same message everytime, I ended up having to use my mother in laws credit card (I knew the auld hag would finally be handy for something), but by the time I finally got it sorted, most of the good seats together had gone.

so not a fecking happy bunny

1 minute ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

I tried 4 seperate ones, and got the same message everytime, I ended up having to use my mother in laws credit card (I knew the auld hag would finally be handy for something), but by the time I finally got it sorted, most of the good seats together had gone.

so not a fecking happy bunny

Agreed - I spent almost 3 hours with this Sh!te today.

I'm now in the South Stand 😡  and the cost of 11 x £92 tickets had to be taken from the Joint house account. I now also need to grovel apology to her indoors for using it......

1 hour ago, GSbraveheart said:

I assume they keep aside tickets for the north stand for those of us who can not afford to buy the match package?

It would be unfair/discriminatory if these tickets were all sold to members who can afford to pay out that amount money at one time. 

The amount of tickets that appear sold looks like they are holding tickets back for all areas. There is no way they can have sold out half the west and east stands.

6 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Agreed - I spent almost 3 hours with this Sh!te today.

I'm now in the South Stand 😡  and the cost of 11 x £92 tickets had to be taken from the Joint house account. I now also need to grovel apology to her indoors for using it......

I reckon a few of us could become pretty annoyed when preferred seats become available at a later date.

2 hours ago, GSbraveheart said:

i thought the same, i want to take the bairns, so buying for the four of us for all the games would be a bit steep and i will be away for 2 of the games

Logged on at 10am and was not able to get tickets till after midday.

Could only get decent ones in the South stand upper. Nothing in the North Stand at all.

Either only a small amount are released at a time, or Supporters Clubs must have large blocks reserved to them in advance. 

Used to be able to log on straight away and get whatever seats I fancied.  Bit strange.

1 hour ago, dougiemacfarlanearran said:

Still a shambles tried 3 different cards all apparently invalid! 

Did you notice the wee drop down box at the top of the pay page? I dont think it was there last time.

It has a default setting of 'VISA' creditcard, you have to open that to click on the type of card you have.

My first payment try came up invalid, however i knew there was no issues with my card, and then I found the drop down box.

10 minutes ago, stocky said:

Did you notice the wee drop down box at the top of the pay page? I dont think it was there last time.

It has a default setting of 'VISA' creditcard, you have to open that to click on the type of card you have.

My first payment try came up invalid, however i knew there was no issues with my card, and then I found the drop down box.

I tried every option with every card I had, until finally a First Direct Mastercard Debit card worked.

This was a system screw up - not user error.

44 minutes ago, stocky said:

I just have a box to hit saying which card to use no drop down box! Tried everything