Scottish Cup 22 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 22

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Yes, I feel for all those poor Jambo/Hibby cunts having to get on the road so early for the arduous 50 minute trip to Glasgow. 🤔

It's a shite kick off time regardless of who plays the game. 

Why not Saturday evening? 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

It's a shite kick off time regardless of who plays the game. 

Why not Saturday evening? 

Fuck that! A load of Embra cunts wandering about the town all day annoying folk wae their accents, saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence. Demanding salt and sauce on everything. 

Na, they'd only moan about having to travel back to auld reekie in the dark or some other shite! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, Toepoke said:

They should play all Edinburgh derbies at Hampden, usually they're eye bleedingly awful but this has been tremendous. 

I must admit, it was good to see Hampden packed for a domestic game that didn't involve one of the uglies. 👍

48 minutes ago, scotlad said:

I must admit, it was good to see Hampden packed for a domestic game that didn't involve one of the uglies. 👍

Packed? There was about 3 entire sections of the hibs stand behind the goal empty along with large parts of the south stand almost the entire south stand upper.

32 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Packed? There was about 3 entire sections of the hibs stand behind the goal empty along with large parts of the south stand almost the entire south stand upper.

Well, it looked pretty packed from what I saw on the telly.

47 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

hearts fans packed out their end.  Hibs tried their best but being the wee club in Edinburgh they could only fill about two thirds of their end.

Celtic were really off the pace today. No urgency, composure or quality. 

As a neutral I can say that the refs performance was awful. No idea how Lundstrum avoided a booking. He had 2 or 3 fouls that could have been bookings on their own and also blatantly stopped the GK kicking the ball by putting a foot up which is pretty much an auto yellow. 

30 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Well that was unexpectedly pleasing. 

Also, boom. 

Celtic did not even show up today, but Fairplay Fairbairn, your mob had 120 minutes back to back so congratulations.. I will say though, Bobby Madden was diabolical today. Embarrased himself to be honest. Enjoy the day though mate..

Two decent derbies in the Scottish Cup semi-finals in my opinion. Not a staggeringly high standard or anything but enough to keep viewers interested till the end of both ties. Main takeaway after watching both games though is just how bad the officiating is in Scottish football. Beaton yesterday and Madden today were abysmal.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic did not even show up today, but Fairplay Fairbairn, your mob had 120 minutes back to back so congratulations.. I will say though, Bobby Madden was diabolical today. Embarrased himself to be honest. Enjoy the day though mate..

Think we did deserved today.

But any club that is holding off voting for VAR, should be made to watch both semi finals. Big enough to say that things went our way today, but ive called out Madden enough times on here for being inconsistant.

Were there any Saltires in the crowd at Hampden today ?

It looked like one half was all Irish Tricolours and the other Union Jacks

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Were there any Saltires in the crowd at Hampden today ?

It looked like one half was all Irish Tricolours and the other Union Jacks

Quite a few in the Rangers end, and along the front.

Fair play to the Celtic fans with the Ivory Coast flags

Obviously cheaper.

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Think we did deserved today.

But any club that is holding off voting for VAR, should be made to watch both semi finals. Big enough to say that things went our way today, but ive called out Madden enough times on here for being inconsistant.

Some pretty poor decisions from Madden for both sides but there wasn’t anything that would have influenced the outcome of the match.