Scottish Cup 22 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 22

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Ramy is right though, that sounds awfy like I didnae hear it so it didnae happen 🙅‍♂️

It wasn't meant to - You said pre-match - If outside it's possible as I wasn't everywhere around FP at the same time

Not inside for me though - I was in the ground early, front tier, middle section, 10/12 rows from the front - Heard nothing of the sort

Where did your reliable source hear it?

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Its not just Aberdeen that's applicable to, the young team in general don't give a fuck these days. 

I guess its all about how the rest of the support deal with it - Older Aberdeen fans in general self police appropriately

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Ramy is right though, that sounds awfy like I didnae hear it so it didnae happen 🙅‍♂️

Its not just Aberdeen that's applicable to, the young team in general don't give a fuck these days. 

Don't think the young team has ever given a fuck, it's just all recorded on phones now. 

3 hours ago, Redz said:

It wasn't meant to - You said pre-match - If outside it's possible as I wasn't everywhere around FP at the same time

Not inside for me though - I was in the ground early, front tier, middle section, 10/12 rows from the front - Heard nothing of the sort

Where did your reliable source hear it?

Dalzell Drive around 20 minutes before kick off. There was a thread on Twitter discussing it but I can't find it now. Aberdeen fans seemed to be denying it initially then later in the thread some admitted to witnessing it. 

Listen, I'm not that arsed about it Redz,  there was a bit of devilment in the original post. However there's quite often a 'moral high ground' taken by non Glasgow club fans which grates on me at times. There was for example zero comment on the specky teuchter Ross County fans who disgraced themselves vs Celtic a few weeks ago. Anyway, I digress. I'm quite satisfied it happened and why would Motherwell fans who've just enjoyed a great cup win make it up? 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Don't think the young team has ever given a fuck, it's just all recorded on phones now. 

Yip, we're probably all guilty of forgetting how monumentally fuckin stupid we could be when we were younger ourselves! 🙈

9 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Quarter final draw

Hearts v St Mirren

Dundee Utd v Celtic

Dundee v Rangers

Motherwell v Hibs. 

In the unlikely event that Rangers progress in the Europa then the Thursday prior to the SC qtrs is a Europa night. Will be interesting to see how the 2 games in Dundee are scheduled for TV. 

15 hours ago, slasher said:

Dalzell Drive around 20 minutes before kick off. There was a thread on Twitter discussing it but I can't find it now. Aberdeen fans seemed to be denying it initially then later in the thread some admitted to witnessing it. 

Listen, I'm not that arsed about it Redz,  there was a bit of devilment in the original post. However there's quite often a 'moral high ground' taken by non Glasgow club fans which grates on me at times. There was for example zero comment on the specky teuchter Ross County fans who disgraced themselves vs Celtic a few weeks ago. Anyway, I digress. I'm quite satisfied it happened and why would Motherwell fans who've just enjoyed a great cup win make it up? 

Fair enough, in that case they deserved everything coming their way if so

Scumbags who, in no way, represent Aberdeen as far as I'm concerned

I got the 'devilment' hence the tone of my initial reply regarding the details

Not seen anything at all in terms of the RC incident(s) you refer to so can't comment

*That's not denial and me saying it didn't happen, just that I hadn't heard about it - I can do without your Canadian pal filling his pants again.....😉

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Yip, good game last night. The Sat 1945 time-slot should be utilised more often by Scottish football. Looking forward to the cup games today. Will say Motherwell and Rangers to progress but you never know.

I fancy Hubs to win today, maybe after extra time. Whether the huns pump Dundee or make a 3 course dinner of it I'd expect them to win. 

Then hopefully we win at Tannadice tomorrow to set up Glasgow and Embra derbies in the semis 🤞

I hate playing the huns on Cup final day, it totally wastes a good day oot! 

2 hours ago, slasher said:

I fancy Hubs to win today, maybe after extra time. Whether the huns pump Dundee or make a 3 course dinner of it I'd expect them to win. 

Then hopefully we win at Tannadice tomorrow to set up Glasgow and Embra derbies in the semis 🤞

Could be a Dundee derby? 😉

Loved that cup match between Motherwell and Hibs. Sunday afternoon on the television. The fans were out in numbers at Fir Park. The ten men of Motherwell were spirited and emboldened all match.

Hibs had the edge. And I like the look of this Hibees side. I'm trying to work out their formation, that Maloney wants. 3-4-2-1?  Sylvester Jasper and Elias Melkersen their striker looked good. Winger to Striker linking up well.

10 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Great through ball from Lowry there for the third. He really is a potential star for Rangers. Totally dominated that match. Pleasing we kept a clean sheet as in my view we’ll need to beat Celtic twice to win the league. 

To win the league we'd probably need to win every game and I don't see it tbh. This team is absolutely knackered and if we manage to get through on Thursday that will only add to it. It's hard enough playing Hibs, Hearts, Livi, etc without having to play them dead on your feet.

The international break will be good for 4 it 5 players to get a rest but pretty much everybody else will be traveling all over the globe during it. 

On 3/13/2022 at 11:58 AM, slasher said:

Called it! 

On 3/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, dandydunn said:

Celtic v Hearts (Saturday lunchtime)

Rangers v Hibs (Sunday lunchtime)

The hot ball machine for the semi draw must have had the same glitch as the ticket website for the Scotland v Poland game 😜