Scottish Cup 22 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 22

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you think I really give you flying fuck what you think??? I say what I see. Alloa were fuckin brutal yesterday. Three of our players injured, Calmac with a broken jaw.  It's a fuckin disgrace that Celtic players have no protection. Barry Ferguson, and Bob Malcom, no surprise, 2 huns... It was a disgraceful display from semi professional side as they have been called..

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95255e9d28918a142f2d

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The TV ties have been announced. There's no point discussing those chosen by Premier sports,you all know which teams they've chosen

Well Done to the beeb on their choices

Peterhead v Dundee and Arbroath v Hibs

To be slightly fair to PS they are separate subscription channel and they're unlikely to get enough people signing up to watch Peterhead/Dundee or Abroath/Hibs to clear their feet.  I'd imagine they're barely breaking even showing the Rangers/Celtic games as it is.

47 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be slightly fair to PS they are separate subscription channel and they're unlikely to get enough people signing up to watch Peterhead/Dundee or Abroath/Hibs to clear their feet.  I'd imagine they're barely breaking even showing the Rangers/Celtic games as it is.

To be clear I wasn't being critical of PS, they can do what they like. The SPFL should be slated for signing up to that deal

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The TV ties have been announced. There's no point discussing those chosen by Premier sports,you all know which teams they've chosen

Well Done to the beeb on their choices

Peterhead v Dundee and Arbroath v Hibs

Thought Motherwell v Aberdeen would have been nailed on for the BBC. 

13 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Thought Motherwell v Aberdeen would have been nailed on for the BBC. 

Usually I would expect the same but its refreshing to see they've gone for interesting ties instead of all Premier ties.

Arbroath are having an incredible season, once beyond their wildest dreams and now they entertain one of scotlands biggest clubs. Peterheed (booooo) is a potential banana skin for a relegation threatened Dundee who haven't won since go knows when

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Usually I would expect the same but its refreshing to see they've gone for interesting ties instead of all Premier ties.

Arbroath are having an incredible season, once beyond their wildest dreams and now they entertain one of scotlands biggest clubs. Peterheed (booooo) is a potential banana skin for a relegation threatened Dundee who haven't won since go knows when

Their last cup game. Not that long ago.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also reliably informed that a large group of sheepworriers were singing about the death of Davie Cooper pre match vs. Motherwell. 

I wouldn't normally call out fan behaviour as we all have our idiots but since this lot are generally the most vocal on the subject...... 

9 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm also reliably informed that a large group of sheepworriers were singing about the death of Davie Cooper pre match vs. Motherwell. 

I wouldn't normally call out fan behaviour as we all have our idiots but since this lot are generally the most vocal on the subject...... 

If they were, then it probably will have been dealt with pretty quickly, there’s a new element of cunts that follow Aberdeen now, who weren’t born when any of this happened and the old school boys, of which a good few were down yesterday, generally take exception to these things happening. Wouldn’t be the first time a youngster has had a slap in the away section. 

22 hours ago, slasher said:

Not once did I hear that 

I would be one of the first to admit it if I did

You need to have a word with your reliability guy

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

If they were, then it probably will have been dealt with pretty quickly, there’s a new element of cunts that follow Aberdeen now, who weren’t born when any of this happened and the old school boys, of which a good few were down yesterday, generally take exception to these things happening. Wouldn’t be the first time a youngster has had a slap in the away section. 

Didn't see or hear any need

Was in and around the ground from 1.15pm ish....

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Not once did I hear that 

Didn't see or hear any need

Was in and around the ground from 1.15pm ish....

Denial at its finest. You lot dinnae have a go at the Celtic  support though...

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Denial at its finest. You lot dinnae have a go at the Celtic  support though...

Morning Ramy

Listen, I really don't know why I am attempting to justify my comments further with you, however all I've said is I was in an around FP for the guts of 4 hours in total on Saturday and did not hear or see any of what's been mentioned

That's not denial, it's simply a fact on my part - That's all

On your second point, I think you'll find that the fans of teams out with Rangers & Celtic will (mostly) openly condemn their own unsavoury behaviour without thought

Whataboutery and denial is 'reserved' specifically to Huns & Tims in the main (*But not all)

16 hours ago, Redz said:

Not once did I hear that 

Ramy is right though, that sounds awfy like I didnae hear it so it didnae happen 🙅‍♂️

On 2/13/2022 at 8:59 AM, dandydunn said:

Its not just Aberdeen that's applicable to, the young team in general don't give a fuck these days. 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Its not just Aberdeen that's applicable to, the young team in general don't give a fuck these days. 

Correct, not sure how it’s dealt with at other teams, but I know first hand exactly how it’s stopped at Aberdeen games.