Scottish Cup 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 22

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mate at work said 1/3 with the bookies was generous, I told him no it isn't they are demolishing league 1 they have big ambitions of getting to the championship, Scottish football doesn't have the money or players other than OF to expect to beat any other team who are demolitioning teams in the lower leagues

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic already should have had 2 penalties, and Alloa sitting 11 behind the ball.. Some things never change...

What exactly did you expect? Alloa to play a 3-5-2 and throw everything they had against a team that’s has spent millions upon millions to be the second best team in the country?

When you can’t sound any dumber than the previous time, you go and out do yourself. 

Or are you just greeting about penalties not given and have the inability to construe a sentence or two?

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic already should have had 2 penalties, and Alloa sitting 11 behind the ball.. Some things never change...

Seriously Ramy, you’ve constantly posted some ridiculous blinkered biased “pro” Celtic shit on here, but that takes the whole biscuit factory.

Sorry I hate having a go at you, but you don’t actually understand football do you? 

I know I’m pissing against a force nine gale wind here ( I’m a qualified meteorological observer you know ) but that’s probably the most ridiculous post post you’ve made on here. 

That’s some doing that. 

59 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Seriously Ramy, you’ve constantly posted some ridiculous blinkered biased “pro” Celtic shit on here, but that takes the whole biscuit factory.

Sorry I hate having a go at you, but you don’t actually understand football do you? 

I know I’m pissing against a force nine gale wind here ( I’m a qualified meteorological observer you know ) but that’s probably the most ridiculous post post you’ve made on here. 

That’s some doing that. 

Unfortunately, that’s not even close to some of the pish he’s posted. 

19 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

That’s some doing that. 

Do you think I really give you flying fuck what you think??? I say what I see. Alloa were fuckin brutal yesterday. Three of our players injured, Calmac with a broken jaw.  It's a fuckin disgrace that Celtic players have no protection. Barry Ferguson, and Bob Malcom, no surprise, 2 huns... It was a disgraceful display from semi professional side as they have been called..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you think I really give you flying fuck what you think??? I say what I see. Alloa were fuckin brutal yesterday. Three of our players injured, Calmac with a broken jaw.  It's a fuckin disgrace that Celtic players have no protection. Barry Ferguson, and Bob Malcom, no surprise, 2 huns... It was a disgraceful display from semi professional side as they have been called..

😂😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Clucking Bell