Junior Football - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Junior Football

Any Junior Football fans about ?

Started going to Rutherglen Glencairn games this season, having totally fallen out of love with football and not going to games or even watching on TV about 6/7 years ago.

Thoroughly enjoying it - Have only been to Home games so far but hoping to take in a few away games and even games not involving The Glens

Anyone recommend good grounds to visit, teams to see and all that sort of thing ?

Cheers

From Ayrshire, so plenty big Junior clubs. 

Used to go and watched Ardrossan Winton Rovers when Killie weren't playing that weekend or had a Sunday TV game and they have a good set up. Billy Gilmour Snr used to play for them same time as my mate. 

When i moved to the Southside, i started going to Pollok if there was no Killie game. Good set up there and they get 600-800 most weeks and well over 1000 if they are playing the likes of Talbot etc. 

Normally go to the Junior Cup Final as usually at Rugby Park.