Tickets Ukraine ( Play Off) - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets Ukraine ( Play Off)

marinello

Went looking for a kids membership for my daughter today, would appear full adult memberships are no longer available.

Anyone know how kids memberships work, I appear to have bought one in my own name or does that just mean that she has to have me with her to attend?

Been taking my three kids to games for close on 15 years, think I might have wasted a bob or two on tickets.

19 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Went looking for a kids membership for my daughter today, would appear full adult memberships are no longer available.

Anyone know how kids memberships work, I appear to have bought one in my own name or does that just mean that she has to have me with her to attend?

Been taking my three kids to games for close on 15 years, think I might have wasted a bob or two on tickets.

I would contact the SSC & they'll change the name. The good thing now the U16's discount is applied to anywhere in the stadium not just the old family section in the East stand.