Your Man in Saughton Jail - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Your Man in Saughton Jail

Given that you’ve republished - copy/paste - word for word, some of the articles which saw Murray jailed, I’d be keeping quiet about this case unless someone drew COPFS attention to them. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Given that you’ve republished - copy/paste - word for word, some of the articles which saw Murray jailed, I’d be keeping quiet about this case unless someone drew COPFS attention to them. 

And there you have it,, ask ask ask for proof then when you get anything insinuating the truth you pull the legal card haha its so typical this whole shambles of sturgeons administration  

Just now, hampden_loon2878 said:

And there you have it,, ask ask ask for proof then when you get anything insinuating the truth you pull the legal card haha its so typical this whole shambles of sturgeons administration  

This “proof” as you describe it is all on this forum.   I read it at the time, that’s how I worked out who some of the complainers were.  I was reading the judgement from last week, which references the articles so I did a search on here for some key phrases and guess what came up.  The full articles, posted by guess who.   Culpability doesn’t stop at the person who wrote the articles but also to anyone who republishes. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

This “proof” as you describe it is all on this forum.   I read it at the time, that’s how I worked out who some of the complainers were.  I was reading the judgement from last week, which references the articles so I did a search on here for some key phrases and guess what came up.  The full articles, posted by guess who.   Culpability doesn’t stop at the person who wrote the articles but also to anyone who republishes. 

Do you not think he will be fairly safe from the COPFS if he is living in Russia? 

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Do you not think he will be fairly safe from the COPFS if he is living in Russia? 

I don’t know, they seem to be part of the global conspiracy, so I’d be keeping an eye on my back.  Probably be okay in South America though. 

4 hours ago, aaid said:

At the risk of sounding condescending, you do realise how astute an operator AS is and there is no way he would go down this path if he weren’t to get something out of this?. I can bet my house on it that someone will be in serious trouble come the conclusion of all of this. 

5 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

At the risk of sounding condescending, you do realise how astute an operator AS is and there is no way he would go down this path if he weren’t to get something out of this?. I can bet my house on it that someone will be in serious trouble come the conclusion of all of this. 

I’d point out that he’s not exactly been an astute operator in the last few years.  

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

I’d point out that he’s not exactly been an astute operator in the last few years.  

I would say his acquittal is the biggest thing hes managed thus far considering what he was up against, now hes only clearing the ground as he does  

10 hours ago, aaid said:

10 hours ago, aaid said:

Here is a couple of 'key phrases' to look up for next time you journalist jailing ****. Off and Fuck. 😀 

To be fair I posted all Craig Murrays articles on here... with the help from a few tambers. Read them all here! https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/search/&q=craigmurray.org.uk&quick=1

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Here is a couple of 'key phrases' to look up for next time you journalist jailing ****. Off and Fuck. 😀 

To be fair I posted all Craig Murrays articles on here... with the help from a few tambers. Read them all here! https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/search/&q=craigmurray.org.uk&quick=1

Well if the noble Lord Carloway doesn’t consider Murray to be a journalist, I think you’ve got no chance.  

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I'd be more worried about all the libellous comments on here about a former First Minister. 

The shit you posted could see your bank accounts cleaned out.

I think you’ll struggle to find anything I’ve said that could be construed as defamatory. 

Yours for Scotland: The Salmond Conspiracy. 

SOME QUESTIONS AND THE ”WELSH CONNECTION”?

https://yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2022/02/22/some-questions-and-the-welsh-connection/

"There are many parallelisms between the way Welsh gov conducted their “investigation” against Mr Sargent and the way Sturgeon’s SNP with the collusion of the UK civil service conducted that of Mr Salmond. It is as if both investigations and botched complaints procedures had been taken from the exact same rushed script. Only that after the death of Mr Sargent, the civil servants in Scotland were in a frantic rush to cover their arses and redact a somewhat, believable procedure."

My opinion - Sinister going on by the deep British State. The perjurers in the Salmond, conspiracy, are going to be exposed soon enough! Questions remain unanswered but will be!

Craig Murray will reveal the truth in Stasbourg. The truth will echo around the world.

Woman H knickers will be a twist, around her ankles, around her knees. Over the cast in her arm at the party female jury said she wasn't at! Ms Nickers Onanoffski. A Russian agent perhaps! 

Let the truth echo! 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

7 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Folk Openly talking about the accusers online now, it feels like the lid has came off and theres no putting it back on. Its a risky game to play 

What did you think was the point of the story in the Sunday Mail yesterday?

9 hours ago, aaid said:

I think you’ll struggle to find anything I’ve said that could be construed as defamatory. 

Oh you crossed the line big time and especially if you take the totality of your smears. It was and is a very deliberate campaign designed to specifically inflict reputational damage on a public figure.

You did it very methodically and over a period of years. You are still repeating the smears, especially when you lose your little rag.

I'd think it would be highly actionable but the fact you are nobody relatively speaking pish on the TAMB makes it unlikely. If you had been Anne Blackford however...😀

I mean just look at all the defamatory statements you have made about hampden_loon, alibi, myself and countless others on here whose opinions you don't like. And that is nothing to the crap you posted about Salmond over a long time period. You really knew what you were doing as well. I know, I watched you do it in real time. It was really nasty and very malicious.  If Salmond cared about the pash posted on the TAMB I'd say he could quite easily take you to the cleaners. 😀

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I mean just look at all the defamatory statements you have made about hampden_loon, alibi, myself and countless others on here whose opinions you don't like. And that is nothing to the crap you posted about Salmond over a long time period. You really knew what you were doing as well. I know, I watched you do it in real time. It was really nasty and very malicious.  If Salmond cared about the pash posted on the TAMB I'd say he could quite easily take you to the cleaners. 😀

Go on then, dig out these supposed defamatory remarks about Salmond.  

Let’s see if you know the difference between facts, opinions and fair comment. 

Craig Murray on the other hand is a hero in many regards.

I don't agree with Craig Murray at times but he took a hit for us all. If he had not revealed the stitch-up in a satirical piece months before the Salmond trial even started they might have got away with it somehow. It is really hard to say for sure...

You look at him with the wooly jumpers and he looks like a big softie but the guy has balls of steel. Salmond could not have picked a better guy to reveal all to. I have a huge amount of admiration for what he did.

He did not commit contempt. I read all his stuff and I could not work out any of the accusers from it. If you knew who they were beforehand it might feel like he does, but he doesn't. I was trying hard to work out who they were and it could not be done. I could probably guess a few (just buy picking all the women close to Sturgeon) but I certainly could not say for sure which one is which.

I think they made a big mistake persecuting him to try to make him into an example... "pour encourager les autres".

It has given him a huge amount of publicity and a much wider audience and enhanced his credibility considerably. I think will only intensify with the passage of time.

Edited by thplinth

Such are the size of Murray's gonads that when he was dragged before Dorrian for contempt of court he used the trial to make public the sworn affidavits he had submitted as evidence. These are the affidavits I posted above not long ago. They are bombshells. This sent the Crown office into meltdown apparently as it revealed a lot more information (despite the fact they were still heavily redacted). I seem to recall that as a defendant it gave Murray the legal privilege to make public his evidence (which included these affidavits) but it did not enhance his 'popularity' obviously. He is very clever finding these angles and fearless exploiting them. How many of us would have the balls to do that (send the Crown Office into meltdown) when facing contempt charges. I am very curious as to how the European courts will see it and what might come out as well. Again I think they have made a big mistake going after him.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Such are the size of Murray's gonads that when he was dragged before Dorrian for contempt of court he used the trial to make public the sworn affidavits he had submitted as evidence. These are the affidavits I posted above not long ago. They are bombshells. This sent the Crown office into meltdown apparently as it revealed a lot more information (despite the fact they were still heavily redacted). I seem to recall that as a defendant it gave Murray the legal privilege to make public his evidence (which included these affidavits) but it did not enhance his 'popularity' obviously. He is very clever finding these angles and fearless exploiting them. How many of us would have the balls to do that (send the Crown Office into meltdown) when facing contempt charges. I am very curious as to how the European courts will see it and what might come out as well. Again I think they have made a big mistake going after him.

Yes, he was so clever that he named one of the complainers directly and had to hastily edit it.  It takes an incredibly smart guy to commit the crime he’s accused of when preparing his defence.  

Still waiting for these examples of where I’ve defamed Salmond. 

2 hours ago, aaid said:

What did you think was the point of the story in the Sunday Mail yesterday?

Politics is a messy buisness as we have seen this past few years. Personally i think you underestimate alec, if there one politician in this country you dont want to have a ace to grind against you, its salmond. I only see one winner and a lot of losers. Independence being on the losing side but that is no fault of salmond.

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

No one can question the bravery of Murray. Whether you agree or disagree with what he did.He believed a wrong was being carried out and was went to go to jail over it 

Edited by hampden_loon2878