Your Man in Saughton Jail - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Your Man in Saughton Jail

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, aaid said:

Ah but, Nicola Sturgeon is an MI5 plant who doesn’t really want independence and the media are all in on it as well, so it’ll never come out. 

I’d be very surprised if those at Nato are content for an independent Scotland to happen. It would cause utter chaos. That doesn’t prove the above but I’ve no doubt a lot of resources will have been used to prevent it. 

47 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I’d be very surprised if those at Nato are content for an independent Scotland to happen. It would cause utter chaos. That doesn’t prove the above but I’ve no doubt a lot of resources will have been used to prevent it. 

I dont believe sturgeon is a plant, i do however believe that there are 2 at the very top of the party who are. I also believe that sturgeon and dodgy pete have had serious personal “wrong doings” that could be used as leverage,, mental yes,,, out of the question? Definitely not 

1 hour ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I dont believe sturgeon is a plant, i do however believe that there are 2 at the very top of the party who are. I also believe that sturgeon and dodgy pete have had serious personal “wrong doings” that could be used as leverage,, mental yes,,, out of the question? Definitely not 

Add in the whiff of some sexual impropriety to get the Calvinists and Gammons enraged to put the cherry on the cake.

Seriously, you really need to take stock of how many things that you've been told about this by people supposedly in the know have transpired to be true and how much has been proved to be complete nonsense.

If and when they start to make claims that can be stood up, that's the time to take things seriously.

As I said.  StuAnon.

Edit - since he won't be specific and prefers to just hang out the idea that he's in possession of top-secret info, this is the "wrong doings" which he's alluding to.  And you know what, even if it were true, so fucking what.

https://mtfeed.com/does-nicola-sturgeon-have-a-french-girlfriend-her-lesbian-rumors-debunked

Edited by aaid

21 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Nothing is out of the question. It’s quite possible that any one of us could in fact be Nicola Sturgeon on here posting absolute shite every day. Mental yes, but definitely not out of the question . And personal  wrong doings don’t seem to have affected the job prospects of the donkey that is in No10  . 

It would be a set back for independence if she was to have some deep dark dodgy secret , but there are loads of people who dont like her anyway , yourself included. Someone else would take her place. Long term, the establishment are going to have to do more than tarnish Nicola Sturgeons reputation to stop the independence movement. 

31 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Nothing is out of the question. It’s quite possible that any one of us could in fact be Nicola Sturgeon on here posting absolute shite every day.

Okay, I'll put my hands up.  I'm Nicola Sturgeon IRL.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Add in the whiff of some sexual impropriety to get the Calvinists and Gammons enraged to put the cherry on the cake.

Seriously, you really need to take stock of how many things that you've been told about this by people supposedly in the know have transpired to be true and how much has been proved to be complete nonsense.

If and when they start to make claims that can be stood up, that's the time to take things seriously.

As I said.  StuAnon.

Edit - since he won't be specific and prefers to just hang out the idea that he's in possession of top-secret info, this is the "wrong doings" which he's alluding to.  And you know what, even if it were true, so fucking what.

https://mtfeed.com/does-nicola-sturgeon-have-a-french-girlfriend-her-lesbian-rumors-debunked

Oh aaid it really is cute how you will defend Nicola to the very end,, i couldn't care if sturgeon was a lesbian, i do however care that she clearly lied in the salmond case and that is just fact, yes she can hide behind legality of answering questions a certain way but she lied, plain and simple.Maybe you should take a step back and question what you have been told. I have an open mind to anything, I desperately want independence and i don't think the current government want or are capable of getting us it, and all wind ups aside, thats what it comes down to

26 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Oh aaid it really is cute how you will defend Nicola to the very end,, i couldn't care if sturgeon was a lesbian, i do however care that she clearly lied in the salmond case and that is just fact, yes she can hide behind legality of answering questions a certain way but she lied, plain and simple.Maybe you should take a step back and question what you have been told. I have an open mind to anything, I desperately want independence and i don't think the current government want or are capable of getting us it, and all wind ups aside, thats what it comes down to

Okay, so explain to me how “she clearly lied in the salmond case”

FWIW, I haven’t been told anything by anyone, the conclusions I’ve come to are as a result of looking at the evidence which is in the public domain and applying my own analysis to that.  

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

Okay, so explain to me how “she clearly lied in the salmond case”

FWIW, I haven’t been told anything by anyone, the conclusions I’ve come to are as a result of looking at the evidence which is in the public domain and applying my own analysis to that.  

You only need to look at who the accusers are to understand that there is no way on earth she did know who any of them were like she said,, no chance 

43 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

You only need to look at who the accusers are to understand that there is no way on earth she did know who any of them were like she said,, no chance 

What she actually said in evidence to the parliamentary committee was that she did not know *all* of the complainers and to that day there were some whose identities she was not aware of.  She's never claimed to not know any of them.

So whoever's told you that she did is, in your words, a proven liar.

4 hours ago, aaid said:

Okay, I'll put my hands up.  I'm Nicola Sturgeon IRL.

😂 you are far too obvious, I was perhaps thinking more of Orraloon or maybe even Grim Jim. Posting all his heavy metal stuff on  ‘This Board Needs Tunes’  to throw us off the track. 

On 1/10/2022 at 9:55 AM, hampden_loon2878 said:

Talking about plants, good chance Boris Johnson is an snp plant in Westminster 

On 1/10/2022 at 4:30 PM, TDYER63 said:

😂 you are far too obvious, I was perhaps thinking more of Orraloon or maybe even Grim Jim. Posting all his heavy metal stuff on  ‘This Board Needs Tunes’  to throw us off the track. 

Apologies in advance, but I heard Nicola likes Tool and Pussy Galore 😇

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/03/alex-salmond-and-the-european-court/

Alex Salmond and the European Court, Craig Murray:  

"I went to jail in order to expose the fact that Alex Salmond was being framed on false charges, orchestrated within the Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s office and testified to by perjury committed by individuals very close to Sturgeon, who made fake claims of molestation. They were seen right through by a largely female jury."

24425dc0-2102-436a-a456-296da7d8e619.jpg

28 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/03/alex-salmond-and-the-european-court/

Alex Salmond and the European Court, Craig Murray:  

"I went to jail in order to expose the fact that Alex Salmond was being framed on false charges, orchestrated within the Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s office and testified to by perjury committed by individuals very close to Sturgeon, who made fake claims of molestation. They were seen right through by a largely female jury."

24425dc0-2102-436a-a456-296da7d8e619.jpg

Could end up being more than murray whoend up in jail over this whole shambles overseen by sturgo

36 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Could end up being more than murray whoend up in jail over this whole shambles overseen by sturgo

“Could” doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.  

TBH, there’s absolutely nothing new of any substance in that article.   Alex Salmond thinks people lied to get him jailed, tell us something we didn’t already know. 

The thing I did find interesting is that Salmond seems to be claiming that his “evidence” is around alleged differences between statements given in court and statements given to the Parliamentary inquiry.   Given they covered two completely separate and different topics, it’d be good to know exactly what he’s talking about.  

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

“Could” doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.  

TBH, there’s absolutely nothing new of any substance in that article.   Alex Salmond thinks people lied to get him jailed, tell us something we didn’t already know. 

The thing I did find interesting is that Salmond seems to be claiming that his “evidence” is around alleged differences between statements given in court and statements given to the Parliamentary inquiry.   Given they covered two completely separate and different topics, it’d be good to know exactly what he’s talking about.  

Well nothing for you to worry about then, but i believe the heat will be on the sturgeon administration. So many things point to foul play. 

I went to jail in order to expose the fact that Alex Salmond was being framed on false charges, orchestrated within the Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s office and testified to by perjury committed by individuals very close to Sturgeon, who made fake claims of molestation. They were seen right through by a largely female jury. But the details of the defence case were reported by nobody but me, (I was jailed for it). The mainstream media, led by the BBC, conducted in unison a campaign to portray Salmond as guilty and the verdict as perverse, by presenting to the public only the prosecution case.

My reports of the actual evidence were removed from the internet by the courts.

Alex Salmond is a remarkable man. Since 1707 nobody has managed to bring Scotland closer to Independence than he. Those who tried to jail him live large on his political legacy, while cooperating with the British state to kill off the Independence movement.

Alex is now a much diminished figure. The effect of the current cultural climate is that any man accused of sexual offence, even if cleared by a jury, even if the accuser was as plainly lying as the truly evil Woman H, can never recover their reputation. There is, extraordinarily, a very serious strain of currently accepted dogma, that a woman must always be believed in such circumstances, whether she is lying or not. This is an abjuration of logic and return to medievalism.

A further strain of thought I have encountered is that nine separate accusers could not possibly have been lying. Well, it is certainly highly unlikely unless they were orchestrated and acting in concert. The evidence they were orchestrated and acting in concert is overwhelming. Much of it remains locked by the court, having been kept even from the rigged Holyrood parliamentary inquiry (and it was excluded from the Salmond trial itself by Lady Dorrian as “collateral”). I hope that my appeal to the European Court of Human Rights will cause this material finally to be produced – and enable me eventually to explain to you, in full, what actually happened in the Sturgeon conspiracy.

It will certainly be a huge relief to be able to fight the legal case away from this cesspool of corruption.

Well, Alex Salmond still battles away, now leading a fringe party. As it becomes obvious that the SNP has abandoned the Independence cause in favour of careerism (and frankly I am astonished by how many good people in the SNP are still in denial), in a year or two Alba may break through suddenly, in the way Sinn Fein took over from the Redmondites. I have joined Alba, though it is generally known I entirely disagree with its enthusiastic espousal of the anti-trans rights narrative. Please don’t discuss that issue in the comments – the entire internet is full of places you can do that.

Most of my readers are not in Scotland, a great many not in the UK. They are much puzzled as to why I went to jail over Alex Salmond. There are two points. The first is that I like to think I should have done the same for anybody who was being framed on false charges by the state, had the matter come to my attention. The second is that I have always admired Alex as the champion of the suppressed Scottish nation.

As I say, he is a much diminished figure at this moment, and here he is addressing the conference of his small party (though I believe the third in Scotland by membership) yesterday. Much of what he says is, by force of circumstance parochial, particularly in the first ten minutes. But I think there may be enough here to give some idea of why the state felt he has to be destroyed.

And why I felt obliged to try and stop them.

Craig Murray is not one for hyperbole.

A cesspool of corruption... this is Scotland folks, this is Sturgeon's National Party.