Killie - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

I couldn't be less enthused about Kilmarnock and their plastic pitch and empty stands returning to the top flight. 

Horrible football club. My second least favourite team behind Hamilton. Fucking tin pot club. 

Nicola Sturgeon supports Ayr not Killie, mate.  

Arbroath played on grass the real winners of the championship in my eyes.  

There's no glory in plastic pitches. It's an unfair sporting advantage. Its cheating. Ban them. Cheats. 

Michael Johnson. Make him pay. Grass. Or no game. 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

2 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

Arbroath played on grass the real winners of the championship in my eyes.  

There's no glory in plastic pitches. It's an unfair sporting advantage. Its cheating. Ban them. Cheats. 

Michael Johnson. Make him pay. Grass. Or no game. 

I hope you shite antlers you boring cunt

22 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

I couldn't be less enthused about Kilmarnock and their plastic pitch and empty stands returning to the top flight. 

Horrible football club. My second least favourite team behind Hamilton. Fucking tin pot club. 

I didn't think I could like you less; until now 😂

1 hour ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

Stick to the weird hate shit in the politics thread. Your weird hate shit here isn’t gonna dampen Killie moods.

14 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Shock, Mcinnes team bottling a big game 🫣

I didn't think he would lose this one. They've got much better resources than anyone else in that league. The test will be next season, let's see if mcinnes can finally have a team punching above their weight

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't think he would lose this one. They've got much better resources than anyone else in that league. The test will be next season, let's see if mcinnes can finally have a team punching above their weight

Look at what they’ll bring to the SPL next season, a plastic pitch, negative football, team full of old pros & Lafferty 🥴

7 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Look at what they’ll bring to the SPL next season, a plastic pitch, negative football, team full of old pros & Lafferty 🥴

The pitch doesn't bother me. Mcinnes didn't always play negative football, when Rooney was up top with Hayes and mcginn supplying ammo, we were good to watch. 

He did what you would expect but never punche above his weight. In the end the team was on the decline and he had to go.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The pitch doesn't bother me. Mcinnes didn't always play negative football, when Rooney was up top with Hayes and mcginn supplying ammo, we were good to watch. 

He did what you would expect but never punche above his weight. In the end the team was on the decline and he had to go.

He played Rooney as a winger before he moved to fit his favourites in, did he even know Ramsay, McKenzie & Connor Barron existed as he certainly didn’t play them.