Killie - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, stirlish said:

Pleasing that they were put back in their box.

Celebrating the win at Rugby Park as if they had won the league 😂.

WFAANW

Imagine celebrating a win against your oldest and most Bitter rivals. Those bastards 🤣🤣

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

It's starting to look like Killie's title to lose now.

Thistle failing to capitalise on Arbroath getting beat is a massive missed opportunity and almost certainly the end of any title challenge.  

You've still a game in hand before we meet at Rugby Park in a fortnight, a long way from being over yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Should've won it by miles today. Dunfermline's Polish keeper looks a future star though. 

Massive Friday night coming up now, Inverness not a favourite destination of ours however 😬

Yeah, their keeper was great. They offered nothing at all attacking wise though. Killie we’re good.

On 4/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, Toepoke said:

Should've won it by miles today. Dunfermline's Polish keeper looks a future star though. 

Massive Friday night coming up now, Inverness not a favourite destination of ours however 😬

Looks like 1000+ heading up to Inverness on Friday. 

Hopefully we do the business, not won there in our last 12 visits!

Making a weekend of it with the family. It's getting tense! Drop any points and it gives Arbroath a real boost to pull close enough with a win on Saturday, to come to Rugby Park able to go top with a win 😬

Alternatively, a win puts us 7 clear with 2 games left, 3 games left for Arbroath including us. Either way, beat Arbroath next week and we're champions. A draw might even suffice. Also we could be champions without playing if we beat ICT and Arbroath lose the next day at home to QotS 😜

My head hurts just thinking about it! 😂💙️ I'm trying to blank it all out and just enjoy the football but I'm anxious as f*** all the time as the wee man won't shut up about all the permutations 🤬😂

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Looking forward to this the Killie v Arbroath game on Friday. Arbroath have sold 1800 tickets apparently. Not sure how many the home club have sold but surely they are expecting about 10k at the game ?

Arbroath have sold just under 1500, just off the phone to the club as was trying to get my mate a ticket near me. 

Total sold is 8,900 so far. I'd expect that to be over 10,000. Talk is splitting the Chadwick now as home ends nearly full (capacity now 14,700 due to refurb works/hospitality boxes etc)

Sold out now apparently.  Just seen on Facebook an old school friend of mine, lifelong Killie fan has missed out on getting one - I think he thought he could just rock up and pay on the gate. Elsie’s on the case though.

Edited by aaid

7 minutes ago, aaid said:

Sold out now apparently.  Just seen on Facebook an old school friend of mine, lifelong Killie fan has missed out on getting one - I think he thought he could just rock up and pay on the gate. Elsie’s on the case though.

He'll be fine then 😂 Thread on Kickback with spares being donated/sold etc. 

20 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

He'll be fine then 😂 Thread on Kickback with spares being donated/sold etc. 

if I were him, given he shares the name of a very famous former manager, I’d just phone up looking for a comp.

I saw that picture on there a few weeks back of you at the Chapel youth club back in the day with a relatively famous current actor.  

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Ocht that's rubbish, me and Mrs B were going to toddle along to this tonight. Ah well couple of cans and watch it on the telly then.

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Our ticketing system isn't great when a big crowd is expected unfortunately. I won't be surprised if there are several hundred empty seats despite being sold out 😖

3 hours ago, aaid said:

What’s the current capacity?