Carlisle - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just when you think you have heard the most ridiculous excuses for a party there are always another 2 numbskulls willing to go the extra mile. 

Just heard last night an ex neighbour has died from covid, they were in their 40’s , then you get idiots like the above thinking its a laugh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's wrong to make generalisations but the only thing missing from the interview was them saying Ranjurs at the end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's wrong to make generalisations but the only thing missing from the interview was them saying Ranjurs at the end

Its wrong to get personal too but the tweet that said ‘’Thick as their chisel tip felt pen eyebrows’ made me laugh. 

If they had just said they went to Carlisle to avoid restrictions it would still be wrong but they are young and folk are openly doing it ,  it’s impossible to stop them. But their sheer arrogance about covid makes them pretty unlikeable.
The BBC are shockingly irresponsible putting this out too, surely there cannot be anyone left that thinks they are a professional media outlet. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

The BBC are shockingly irresponsible putting this out too, surely there cannot be anyone left that thinks they are a professional media outlet. 
 

 

They were high up the ladder of the MSM promotion of it and both the BBC and SKY had camera crews set up in Carlisle to film what they had encouraged

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Its wrong to get personal too but the tweet that said ‘’Thick as their chisel tip felt pen eyebrows’ made me laugh. 

If they had just said they went to Carlisle to avoid restrictions it would still be wrong but they are young and folk are openly doing it ,  it’s impossible to stop them. But their sheer arrogance about covid makes them pretty unlikeable.
The BBC are shockingly irresponsible putting this out too, surely there cannot be anyone left that thinks they are a professional media outlet. 
 

 

Its the fact they said they went because all their friends had Covid and giggled  is what really shows them for what they are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Its the fact they said they went because all their friends had Covid and giggled  is what really shows them for what they are

What are they? They went out some where else, that they were allowed to go because their friends couldn’t join them? The giggling was daft, but they’re young lassies getting interviewed and probably half pished, let’s not lynch them for having a bit of fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What are they? They went out some where else, that they were allowed to go because their friends couldn’t join them? The giggling was daft, but they’re young lassies getting interviewed and probably half pished, let’s not lynch them for having a bit of fun. 

Exactly. Some folk seem desperate to fling folk under the bus as being selfish when they are doing absolutely nothing wrong. Who cares if folk go to England for a night out. 

Some folk seem desperate for lockdowns/restrictions to the extent they are moaning about folk who are doing absolutely nothing illegal.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What are they? They went out some where else, that they were allowed to go because their friends couldn’t join them? The giggling was daft, but they’re young lassies getting interviewed and probably half pished, let’s not lynch them for having a bit of fun. 

The main culprits of daft cunts partaking in selfish, thoughtless, dont give a fuck actions, is due to the Westminster Government and the British Nationalist media that works for them.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

 

Some folk seem desperate for lockdowns/restrictions to the extent they are moaning about folk who are doing absolutely nothing illegal.  

 

Some folk are worried that the whole NHS could collapse due to overcrowded hospitals and staff shortages due to Covid and some folk dont give a fuck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Some folk are worried that the whole NHS could collapse due to overcrowded hospitals and staff shortages due to Covid and some folk dont give a fuck

How do you know this exactly? Do you know the actions these girls have taken before going out, their vaccination status, if they’ve been doing LFT’s daily before they head out to see people?

To say they dont give a fuck is a very harsh assessment of the situation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Some folk are worried that the whole NHS could collapse due to overcrowded hospitals and staff shortages due to Covid and some folk dont give a fuck

Was more folk in hospital (by some distance) in September.  Never saw folk getting bad mouthed for attending the Denmark game? 

We've more boosted people in Scotland than anywhere else yet can do the least and have the strictest isolation rules.

I wouldnt say that level of compliance with vaccination is folk not giving a fuck. 

I'm going to Leeds in a couple of weeks to visit a mate. If that makes me a bad person than so be it.

Just missed Christmas with my family as i tested positive, ironically had I lived elsewhere in uk I'd have been able to see them as I'd have been free on day 7.  Sturgeon cant moan about covid decimating public services then be stubborn on isolation as its gonna make her look silly after she ridiculed the idea.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

How do you know this exactly? Do you know the actions these girls have taken before going out, their vaccination status, if they’ve been doing LFT’s daily before they head out to see people?

To say they dont give a fuck is a very harsh assessment of the situation. 

Nobody is allowed to go on holiday untll Ally says so. Or is it just England folk are scumbags for visiting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Young girls go where theres a party. What a shocker. 

Dont you think it was quite responsible of them to stay away from the friends who have covid? Maybe the people they met in England all tested negative for covid before going out. Maybe they didnt, but lets not start having a go at people for going somewhere and following that countries rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

What are they?

Thick! 

All their friends have Covid and they actually said that was a reason! It is not the actual going its what they said and how they said it.

Edited by Lamia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Thick! 

All their friends have Covid and they actually said that was a reason! It is not the actual going its what they said and how they said it.

Awwww, did the girls words offend you?

Get off your high horse and realise that the world isnt going to hide in their house until all this is over, that’s only for weirdos like you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Some folk are worried that the whole NHS could collapse due to overcrowded hospitals and staff shortages due to Covid and some folk dont give a fuck

I am sure when these people actually need the NHS they will be understanding that they might not get the service they expect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Awwww, did the girls words offend you?

Get off your high horse and realise that the world isnt going to hide in their house until all this is over, that’s only for weirdos like you. 

I dont really post much here so know it isnt my place but dont think you need to call Lamia a weirdo. 

Lamia says those girls are thick but being thick would mean they would still go and see their covid riddled mates. They didnt. They went miles away from them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

I dont really post much here so know it isnt my place but dont think you need to call Lamia a weirdo. 

Lamia says those girls are thick but being thick would mean they would still go and see their covid riddled mates. They didnt. They went miles away from them.

🤔😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its their attitude. In no decent persons eyes can it be acceptable to talk about their friends all having covid, and laughing,  then boasting about it being even better to travel as its  against the government advice. To think that is wrong  is not being high and mighty,  its being respectful  .

They dont come across as neds and they dont look really drunk, which tbh makes it worse. Pubs are opened everywhere in Glasgow, to travel to Carlisle is something only people trying to make a point would do, exhibitionists are everywhere these days. 

The real culprits IMO however are the BBC . They are desperate for reaction and seem to have succeeded. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...