Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals

I'm having a shit time at the moment and I'm sure some of you are as well. 

Still, I'm going to try and find some joy over the holidays and make it a good one for Mrs Slasher and the kids. Hope you all have a good one and that 2022 is a better year for all of us.

Merry Christmas to one and all! 🎄🎅🥂🍻

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

You too man. And everyone on here. I don't plan on spending too much time on here going forward so I really do wish yous all the best. Been a trip.

Cheers. 

Sorry to hear that you're not planning to be on here much. You're definitely one of the more interesting posters on the board. Hopefully you have a change of heart. 

All the best. 

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Still, I'm going to try and find some joy over the holidays and make it a good one for Mrs Slasher and the kids. Hope you all have a good one and that 2022 is a better year for all of us.

Sorry to hear that. Don't always agree with you but enjoy your banter. Had a wobble myself recently. We need to stick together on here and enjoy our disagreements and differing opinions. Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend 👍🎄🎅😀

11 hours ago, slasher said:

Merry Christmas to you. Hope 2022 is kind to you. 

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all manage to stay covid free ( too late SQ 🙁) and enjoy the festive period . 

@slasher I hope things get better for you in the New Year . I enjoy your posts on here and the fact you say exactly what you think 😊

This gives me another excuse to post the 2020 TAMB xmas party video starring @slasher@Big Ramy 1314 @McTeeko @Tiny Tim  @killiefaetheferry

23 minutes ago, phart said:

Merry Christmas everyone.

I just need to get my grans hoovering etc done then off to shop for some alcohol / goodies and then chill out for 48 hours!

Hope everyone has a pleasant few days!

Don't hang about too long before going for that booze. There's a new government campaign. Get in quick before it all runs out.

19 hours ago, slasher said:

All the best Slasher

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all manage to stay covid free ( too late SQ 🙁) and enjoy the festive period . 

@slasher I hope things get better for you in the New Year . I enjoy your posts on here and the fact you say exactly what you think 😊

This gives me another excuse to post the 2020 TAMB xmas party video starring @slasher@Big Ramy 1314 @McTeeko @Tiny Tim  @killiefaetheferry

Merry Christmas Tidy and a happy and healthy new year to you and all on here (past and present).