Player ratings so far.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Player ratings so far..

Been a bit quiet on here lately.. So the season is nearly half over, who has been the standout for your club so far.. For me it's a difficult one, as I have 2. Calum MacGregor has been outstanding. Taking the captaincy from Scott Brown can't be easy, and in a rebuild aswell. Thought he has been brilliant so far. Never stops running and showing true leadership skills. The other is Anthony Ralston. Who knew this boy would become the player he has. Outstanding. It just comes down to hard work and determination.. Will have to give the nod to Calmac though.. Very impressed..  So who has been your best player, or the biggest surprise so far this season for your club so far....

For Rangers only really Aribo has been a stand out. A few players maybe suffering from the high standards that were set last season but Aribo aside none of them really living up to what they showed themselves capable of in the last campaign. Honourable mention to Sakala who has at times looked like there might be a player in there and at other times looks like he’s won a competition. 

Edited by Fairbairn

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Been a bit quiet on here lately.. So the season is nearly half over, who has been the standout for your club so far.. For me it's a difficult one, as I have 2. Calum MacGregor has been outstanding. Taking the captaincy from Scott Brown can't be easy, and in a rebuild aswell. Thought he has been brilliant so far. Never stops running and showing true leadership skills. The other is Anthony Ralston. Who knew this boy would become the player he has. Outstanding. It just comes down to hard work and determination.. Will have to give the nod to Calmac though.. Very impressed..  So who has been your best player, or the biggest surprise so far this season for your club so far....

Agree with all of that Ramy. 

Chapeau 👍