Venue - Page 9 - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Venue

wanderer

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The usual exasperating experience. Still tickets left a few moments before my 18 points would have been enough. The site seemed to be bobbing between tickets available / sold out / tickets available. Just need to chance it over there.

Yep, exasperating is it.

Had the ticket in my basket at 4.03pm but couldn't buy because the system hadn't dropped down the points level yet and was telling me I didn't have the required 19 points. By 4.04pm, it wouldn't let me go further in the transaction despite telling me I was eligible. Then that was me punted out.

Some buzz. 😂

47 minutes ago, Ictbob said:

Don't understand why the sfa don't  negotiate a decent allocation. Everyone knows were going to fill the home end so why not give us a decent allocation. We pay our membership fees for them to represent us.

I’m sure the SFA did but it’s a Ukraine home game (they are in control) and a 5% allocation at £10 an extra ticket even a 1,000  doesn’t change their total income by a sizeable amount in relative terms unfortunately!   

13 minutes ago, Easy_1967 said:

Yep, exasperating is it.

Had the ticket in my basket at 4.03pm but couldn't buy because the system hadn't dropped down the points level yet and was telling me I didn't have the required 19 points. By 4.04pm, it wouldn't let me go further in the transaction despite telling me I was eligible. Then that was me punted out.

Some buzz. 😂

Now showing on the SSC website that it’s went down to 17 points, I’m on 18 and been showing as sold out since the back of 4 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, DOUBLE A said:

Now showing on the SSC website that it’s went down to 17 points, I’m on 18 and been showing as sold out since the back of 4 🤷🏻‍♂️

This.

Loada shite. Kept trying until almost 5pm and it was still showing that it had sold out at 18 points. 

Edited by Hampden Diehard

4 hours ago, DOUBLE A said:

Never went down to 17. It sold out on 18. The reason it’s saying 17 is that is the time slot it’s currently at, if there was to be tickets left. It happens every away game, and people moan that it’s gone way past their points tally, which is simply not true. 

14 hours ago, Ictbob said:

Don't understand why the sfa don't  negotiate a decent allocation. Everyone knows were going to fill the home end so why not give us a decent allocation. We pay our membership fees for them to represent us.

We were only entitled to 700 or so tickets, but with it being a club ground, they have given us the full away section.

Any more would probably mean having to open up a new section and segregate it.

6 hours ago, wanderer said:

We were only entitled to 700 or so tickets, but with it being a club ground, they have given us the full away section.

Any more would probably mean having to open up a new section and segregate it.

Thing is we all know there will be zero segregation as the TA will snap up tickets next to the official “away” end. We are a resourceful bunch. This screams Moldova.

J

6 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Thing is we all know there will be zero segregation as the TA will snap up tickets next to the official “away” end. We are a resourceful bunch. This screams Moldova.

J

Guessing it'll be the Polish FA flogging the home tickets on their website like they did for the two games in Lodz

Attendance last night for the Dynamo game was around 3k.... Dynamo had poorly advertised the game (friends in Krakow told me that they had seen nothing to say game was on) and the price of tickets was double what you would pay for a Cracovia match in the same stadium.