Venue - Page 8 - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Venue

wanderer

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s a disgrace! I have never been one to criticise the sfa as believe they have a hard job organising and trying to keep all of us happy who May all see things differently. However the lack of communication and disrespect they have shown to paying members of this supporters club is beyond belief. 
we pay for the privilege of buying tickets to follow our country and I get nothing else from my membership. The least they could do is keep us informed of when an announcement is likely. 
Are the SFA on holiday with the rest of the MPs / MSP’s?

10 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Game is three weeks tomorrow. I guess still nothing?

J

VERY irritating. Clearly either 100% pick up or digital tickets. Would be nice to get a heads up as I'm sure there's a lot who are going to be below the point threshold but won't actually know until the numbers come oot! 

10 hours ago, glesgadan said:

It’s a disgrace! I have never been one to criticise the sfa as believe they have a hard job organising and trying to keep all of us happy who May all see things differently. However the lack of communication and disrespect they have shown to paying members of this supporters club is beyond belief. 
we pay for the privilege of buying tickets to follow our country and I get nothing else from my membership. The least they could do is keep us informed of when an announcement is likely. 
Are the SFA on holiday with the rest of the MPs / MSP’s?

Maybe they don't know?

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe they don't know?

If they don’t know, they should come out and tell us that. Does this not encourage people to go to games without tickets?

I am sure people with no chance of a ticket will travel anyway. 
I am sure they will get in the home end and I am sure there will be no problems. 

however, I don’t feel comfortable in a stadium in the wrong end. Only because you could be chucked out on the whim of some official. 
I also want my kids to see the proper way of doing things and being amongst fellow TA. 

There must be a timescale for these things? If the Ukrainians dragged their feet with the announcement of the venue then the SFA should have felt that frustration and been ready to communicate to us. 

if they don’t know what our allocation is when will they know? 
and when they do know, how long will it take them to put a points schedule together? And why can’t they tell us when that schedule will be published. 

they have told us absolutely nothing. 
and worst of all, we can do FA about it. 

16 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

1,082 tickets (Including 5 wheelchair & 5 companion tickets) @ £10 (50 zlt Polish converted on 06/09/2022).

Pish poor allocation. We got more tickets in Armenia didn’t we? And that was an absolute mare to get to. 

J

i think it was 900 in armenia

2 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Well that was nice and easy. All done. Interesting they're giving postage options, I assumed they'd be emailed or pick up only. 

Did it say anything about showing passport on entry?

1 hour ago, sanaar said:

Did it say anything about showing passport on entry?

According to a mate who has a season ticket at Poznan, he assumes we'll need the passport (or a copy) that matches the number on the ticket when we get to the gate. Part of Polish Law seemingly & it'll be why we need to provide the numbers in the first place.

Edited by Easy_1967
Typo.

Logged on at 11:30 to be on safe side, tickets went on sale at 12:00 and had tickets purchased (with passports details put in) by 12:02... then by 12:04 sold out signs went up.

Looks like loads of tickets were in baskets and people did not complete transactions, and when timed-out, went back on sale, as hearing 19 pointers are able to get tickets now.

1 hour ago, wanderer said:

Logged on at 11:30 to be on safe side, tickets went on sale at 12:00 and had tickets purchased (with passports details put in) by 12:02... then by 12:04 sold out signs went up.

Looks like loads of tickets were in baskets and people did not complete transactions, and when timed-out, went back on sale, as hearing 19 pointers are able to get tickets now.

Unfortunately sold out on 19 points 

Apparently people have been adding tickets to their basket to hold on to it for them until the system opens up for them depending on their number of points. Basket only needs to be refreshed every 15mins, but this tickets sitting in baskets take away from the total available to buy by those who have enough points at that point in time.

SFA have been trying to crack down on it throughout the day and I believe tickets are still available.

21 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Apparently people have been adding tickets to their basket to hold on to it for them until the system opens up for them depending on their number of points. Basket only needs to be refreshed every 15mins, but this tickets sitting in baskets take away from the total available to buy by those who have enough points at that point in time.

SFA have been trying to crack down on it throughout the day and I believe tickets are still available.

Said it before. Remember writing a cheque and then them cashing it if you had a ticket?

Do something similar. Everyone pays for tickets, then the system goes down the list until they are sold out. Ballot for those on the points where it stops. 

J

5 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Tickets sold out (officially now). SSC Twitter.

So what was that, 19, 18 points. 

Really feels a closed shop now. Moldova was the same. 

J

That’s football all over now, the rich get richer & scraps left for the peasants 🤬