John fleck - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

John fleck

Guest allyc

9 hours ago, romanticscot said:

Terrible news. Might there be truth in the blood clots predicted by medical professionals due to the EUA jabs?  These events are being reported at unprecedented levels surely we should sit up and learn why 

Evidence?

I think he was struck down by Zeus with a magical invisible thunderbolt. 

50 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Evidence?

I think he was struck down by Zeus with a magical invisible thunderbolt. 

I agree, we should be looking for the evidence of what is going on. Athletes in the best shape collapsing, one phrase that Ive seen many times is cardiac event.... its being reported too frequently to ignore.

A friend sent me this - https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/surge-of-sports-people-worldwide-suffering-unexpected-ill-health

16 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

I agree, we should be looking for the evidence of what is going on. Athletes in the best shape collapsing, one phrase that Ive seen many times is cardiac event.... its being reported too frequently to ignore.

A friend sent me this - https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/surge-of-sports-people-worldwide-suffering-unexpected-ill-health

Myocarditis is a symptom of covid, where it occurs with a considerably greater incidence than from vaccination. Pretty sure he tested positive before the Euros. That’s not to say his collapse was necessarily due to either. We’ve no idea.