No fear... Come ahead !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No fear... Come ahead !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Big Ramy 1314

Just reading all the threads, posts, comments, you can feel the passion again. It's always been there , but this is different. This is a completely different squad from previous years. It's not just the talent, it's the pride. We have been missing this for years. Steve Clarke has a group that believe in themselves, a group that will walk through a brick wall for each other. When is the last time Scotland had a squad fighting for each other, fighting for a start in the starting 11.  I love this, my blood is boiling as I type this. We are on the verge of qualifying for a World Cup. 2 matches away.. In years past, I'd be shittin masell, but not now. On our day, we can compete with any cunt, and put them to the sword !!! This is the Scotland I love we have in front of us.. The passion, the guts, the tackles, Hampden singing them on.... Bring on any cunt, nae fuckin fear... Anyone lucky enough to get a ticket, do what the pop stars do. Dont speak a day before the match, text, use sign language, body language...  Save your voice for Hampden and scream and sing our boys to victory for 90 minutes.. Its o ly November, and I am fuckin buzzin..  Fuckin Scotland Forever !!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading all the threads, posts, comments, you can feel the passion again. It's always been there , but this is different. This is a completely different squad from previous years. It's not just the talent, it's the pride. We have been missing this for years. Steve Clarke has a group that believe in themselves, a group that will walk through a brick wall for each other. When is the last time Scotland had a squad fighting for each other, fighting for a start in the starting 11.  I love this, my blood is boiling as I type this. We are on the verge of qualifying for a World Cup. 2 matches away.. In years past, I'd be shittin masell, but not now. On our day, we can compete with any cunt, and put them to the sword !!! This is the Scotland I love we have in front of us.. The passion, the guts, the tackles, Hampden singing them on.... Bring on any cunt, nae fuckin fear... Anyone lucky enough to get a ticket, do what the pop stars do. Dont speak a day before the match, text, use sign language, body language...  Save your voice for Hampden and scream and sing our boys to victory for 90 minutes.. Its o ly November, and I am fuckin buzzin..  Fuckin Scotland Forever !!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Spot on.

As Kris Boyd said on Sky Sports coverage last night and Ian Wright on ITV nobody will want to draw us next week. That is a mark of how far we have come in the past year to 18 months.

4 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Spot on.

As Kris Boyd said on Sky Sports coverage last night and Ian Wright on ITV nobody will want to draw us next week. That is a mark of how far we have come in the past year to 18 months.

👍💪👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I posted this on Friday on another thread, if I am honest more through hope than real belief.
I do believe now though.

On 11/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, TDYER63 said:

Any teams we get will be difficult to beat, but group runners up dont get there by being lucky .
We thoroughly deserve this and I feel pretty confident that the opposition will not be particularly keen to draw us either. 

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I posted this on Friday on another thread, if I am honest more through hope than real belief.
I do believe now though.

Fuckin yassssssss !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just now, PapofGlencoe said:

Enjoying the journey.  If we don't finally make it, they've given us our pride back.💪

You'd take your children to games again now.  It's a good day out again.

Saor Alba

Top post..  Nae fear mate....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

To be honest quite a few previous squads had plenty of fight, it’s just the quality that’s improved. It’s been foreseeable for a couple of years that this group was going to deliver. It will keep getting better for quite a few years yet as the talent is there coming through and the first team is a good age.

Just think how good Patterson and Gilmour will be a year from now. We’ll get an extra 30% from that alone. 

3 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Stop it. I have already looked at the quarter final dates: 9th/10th December 2022. What a Friday/Saturday night that will be for us 😀

😂 that is taking things too far. 

( though being the works xmas party co-ordinator I have made a wee note to avoid that weekend 😬