SSC membership extended until 2022 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC membership extended until 2022

Squirrelhumper

I know the results will have brought in the decent crowds but the pricing has definitely helped. Saw families with a few children last night who otherwise would have been priced out in previous pricing structures. It surely must have paid off.
The extension is also a good decision. 

Do they sit down in the family section/east stand? I've started taking my son and it isn't ideal asking him to stand on a chair in the west stand. Need to change seats until he is bigg

Would happily pay more for South upper but they don't release that to the plebs unless the sponsors send some back 

Do we officially have a family stand anymore? Normally I sit in the North, but was in the East Stand near the back for the Moldova game with my 11yo and most people were sitting. Having said that any exciting build up and people (understandably) stood. Last night we were in front row of the South Upper and had a great view of the game (my first time up there).

48 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

Do they sit down in the family section/east stand? I've started taking my son and it isn't ideal asking him to stand on a chair in the west stand. Need to change seats until he is bigg

Would happily pay more for South upper but they don't release that to the plebs unless the sponsors send some back 

That’s our situation too. South upper would be perfect for the wee man (age 10) but I always like to get my tickets early and as you say the south upper tickets are last to be released. We sit in the south lower which is a decent view but lacks atmosphere. When he’s old/tall enough to stand and see from the north stand we’ll be back there 👍🏼

2 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

I had the wee ones at the Israel game and we were far enough round in the West stand (away from the North) that the crowd were sitting down. Usually it's like a wave from the North, the further away the more people are seated. 

Edited by Morrisandmoo

Have to agree I was expecting to have to renew membership next month , sensible decision by SFA to extend membership

I think the prices have been incredibly cheap, £20 for ticket and think it was a fiver for kids .I paid something like £30 in the away end at Hearts , Scotland must have the cheapest ticket prices of any of our neighbours .Obviously prices will go up for the playoff but I don’t mind paying it for a team that is well worth watching .

7 hours ago, McTeeko said:

That’s our situation too. South upper would be perfect for the wee man (age 10) but I always like to get my tickets early and as you say the south upper tickets are last to be released. We sit in the south lower which is a decent view but lacks atmosphere. When he’s old/tall enough to stand and see from the north stand we’ll be back there 👍🏼

My wee fella(10) has been coming for 2-3 years now.

We always in West close to North.

He just stands on the seat everyone around keeps an eye on it 

He loves it , sings all the songs has never seen Scotland whilst on his bahookie.

Get back over where the action is.👍

11 hours ago, Archiesdad said:

My wee fella(10) has been coming for 2-3 years now.

We always in West close to North.

He just stands on the seat everyone around keeps an eye on it 

He loves it , sings all the songs has never seen Scotland whilst on his bahookie.

Get back over where the action is.👍

Aye we were in that corner for the games v Czechs and Croatia at the Euros (right at the fence that separates each section) but there was obviously no issue with the views due to crowd restrictions. To be fair the atmosphere in every section has been immense the last two games!