Moldova Vs Scotland attendance. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Moldova Vs Scotland attendance.

marinello

Not seen total attendance, but girl who works for the Moldovan FA who helped TASA with their donation told me that 1,600 tickets were sold to people with "foreign" names online, and the Moldovan fa president was VERY close to having all these tickets canceled (talks got very far before they decided that to refund them would not see the same amount taken up by locals)

3 hours ago, wanderer said:

Not seen total attendance, but girl who works for the Moldovan FA who helped TASA with their donation told me that 1,600 tickets were sold to people with "foreign" names online, and the Moldovan fa president was VERY close to having all these tickets canceled (talks got very far before they decided that to refund them would not see the same amount taken up by locals)

Many thanks.

4 hours ago, wanderer said:

The Moldovan FA president is clearly a colossal fanny if it really took extended talks before he realised that they weren't going to be shifting those 1600 tickets to home fansĀ