This is a test - Technical Support - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This is a test

Grim Jim

• 2 weeks later...

As per the other thread, can anyone having issues please email team@tamb.net with all your info. What URL you are using to access the board, ISP, device, browser and exact error messages you are getting.

We've tried all sorts and I can't recreate the error to figure why some people are getting errors.

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Runs ridiculously slow for me on iPhone. Cache cleared and makes no difference. All of her sites on safari are fine. 

Try private browser for me and see if it’s the same.

Can you try logging out, clearing cache etc.

We know what's causing the errors now but there's a few variations of the problem which was causing it so if anyone gets errors can they supply the link you get it on and we can fix it and make sure we've got them all.

Board generally works fine for me. Has done for a while.

I do quite often get that message above ('something went wrong') when I log in, and then try to immediately post... I am not sure why but if I just refresh the page it always clears up and I can post away.

One thing I do find frustrating is the 'search' function.

I will search for a phrase and the board will find (e.g.) 5 pages of results... I look at page 1... and move to page 2... but then I am told I must wait 30 seconds before searching again... just to move onto page 2 of a search I already did. This even happens if you look at someone's post history... just going from page 1 to 2...

And then to add insult to injury when you try to go back, it loses the whole search, and you have to start again... which of course you don't... as it is shit.

I usually do a google site search with the same search items and it comes up but even that is working less and less. Cant find shit like we used to.

Edited by thplinth

14 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Working good for me this evening.   Hope that's it, despite @bonzomanaging to get back on 😛

Get onto the This Board needs Tunes thread again. Exile is threatening to change the them again😕. There' still plenty of tunes to be loaded from the work them I reckon...

21 hours ago, TAMB1 said:

OK, so I think we have managed to sort this issue once and for all.

If anyone having an issue can clear their cache and if any other problems please let us know ASAP. Email is best team@tamb.net 

Nice one. Works for me today for first time in many weeks. cheers

9 hours ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Get onto the This Board needs Tunes thread again. Exile is threatening to change the them again😕. There' still plenty of tunes to be loaded from the work them I reckon...

Was that for Bonzo?   Me, I'm finished with 'work' and can't wait for 'death' 😎