Copa90 documentary - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Copa90 documentary

Dave78

Watched last night

generally decent , but bit hokey in places

bizzare they didnt mention of cathkin park / old hampden etc ( unless i missed that reference)

been nice to see some of the real small clubs too

pretty sure the guy talking about aberdeen casual gear was too young / not born in 80 s so the bit about getting gear in europe should be ; london with liverpool guys etc

8 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

bizzare they didnt mention of cathkin park / old hampden etc ( unless i missed that reference)

They shot a lot around at Cathkin Park ahead of the Czech game, but looks like nobody was there to actually talk about it.

The whole day was organised ciaos, they came to interview me (they actually wanted to come down to my house at 6am and film me getting ready to go to the game and follow and interview me on the train up to Glasgow), and we did a 20 min interview in a cafe in Shawlands (which took 45 minutes to set up!) then they rushed over to Cathkin Park to film there).

Looks like a lot ended up on the cutting room floor, as we did a follow up interview down in London on the morning of the England game. 

5 hours ago, wanderer said:

They shot a lot around at Cathkin Park ahead of the Czech game, but looks like nobody was there to actually talk about it.

The whole day was organised ciaos, they came to interview me (they actually wanted to come down to my house at 6am and film me getting ready to go to the game and follow and interview me on the train up to Glasgow), and we did a 20 min interview in a cafe in Shawlands (which took 45 minutes to set up!) then they rushed over to Cathkin Park to film there).

Looks like a lot ended up on the cutting room floor, as we did a follow up interview down in London on the morning of the England game. 

Was 2 punters on terracing i thought at cathkin being interviewed ?