Denmark at Hampden - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark at Hampden

Toepoke

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 you are too late. Unfortunately I only have 2 of them.

Seriously though , I do think if we give it our all a draw is quite possible. 

Anything is possible - including a win. We have shown that in the past such as against France in 2007 when we won and they were a better side than Denmark.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Anything is possible - including a win. We have shown that in the past such as against France in 2007 when we won and they were a better side than Denmark.

Anything is possible in a one off game but if I am being honest its pretty unlikely.

My concern is the team has a bit of a slump like they did in the Nations league games after the win in Serbia secured the Euros play off spot. Hopefully though the chance of being seeded will drive them on. 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Anything is possible in a one off game but if I am being honest its pretty unlikely.

My concern is the team has a bit of a slump like they did in the Nations league games after the win in Serbia secured the Euros play off spot. Hopefully though the chance of being seeded will drive them on. 

Hopefully they didn’t get as pished as they did after Serbia. 

19 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Hopefully they didn’t get as pished as they did after Serbia. 

Very true. How could I forget the conga 😊

Talking of incentives, is there any cash incentive for us qualifying for the WC  ? 

Edited by TDYER63

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Totally different circumstances then. The drop off followed confirmed qualification via the play-off and then came the dip. We have not qualified for anything here and I am sure the players will know that and want to keep the momentum going.

46 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Maehle has won the Belgian 1st division once. He’s got a bit to go to match Robertson’s achievements. 

Exactly we have a habit of bumming up other players. Robertson is best left back in world over last few years. Playing in arguably best team in world.

Theres a reason hes in that team and also one of leaders in it.