Covid and getting to Moldova - do you research! - Page 2 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Covid and getting to Moldova - do you research!

Bzzzz

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Is the locator form for entering Moldova electronic?

Sounds like locator form is only for those that aren’t double jagged. 

As far as I understand it’s Passport and COVID Vaccination proof is all you need to enter. 

J

28 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Got an email from Wizzair today saying its mandatory to fill out an epidemiological form to enter Moldova , and attaching the form . Thing is the declaration says you undertake to self isolate for 14 days .... 😲 . No mention of vaccinations 

Pretty sure that’s if you are not double jagged.

How would you isolate anyway? They know you’ll be coming back with them on Saturday!

My guess is they have a generic form that they are sending out to people.

(BTW I’ve not received it). 

J

On 10/31/2021 at 9:30 AM, Bristolhibby said:

This guy is a journalist who was in Moldova last week. He appears to have the form filled in.

Not sure what the yellow book is.

I got one of the yellow things when i got my yellow fever vaccine.

17 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty sure that’s if you are not double jagged.

How would you isolate anyway? They know you’ll be coming back with them on Saturday!

My guess is they have a generic form that they are sending out to people.

(BTW I’ve not received it). 

J

It does say you're exempt on the gov website for entry to Moldova if you're double vaxxed , would have thought they might have mentioned vaccination exemption though on the form  . It's very similar to the one someone put on here a few days back 

16 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

It does say you're exempt on the gov website for entry to Moldova if you're double vaxxed , would have thought they might have mentioned vaccination exemption though on the form  . It's very similar to the one someone put on here a few days back 

I just checked in for my Thursday flight. They did refer you to having a legal reason to travel (an old law).

Very sure it’s passport and covid vaccination proof (covid passport) required to be shown when you land in Moldova. 

J

37 minutes ago, phart said:

I got one of the yellow things when i got my yellow fever vaccine.

Right enough that rings a bell. When I was in Kenya I needed a load of jags. I remember having a wee book. 
Ages ago, we went on our honeymoon back in 2007. 

J

16 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Got an email from Wizzair today saying its mandatory to fill out an epidemiological form to enter Moldova , and attaching the form . Thing is the declaration says you undertake to self isolate for 14 days .... 😲 . No mention of vaccinations 

Flying Tuesday and just got the same email !!  I’m still convinced proof of double jab will be fine! 

6 hours ago, popkean1314foreva said:

I emailed the Moldovan embassy and their entry requirements say that if you do not comply with Paragraph 10.1 ( i.e. Fully vaccinated , with certifcate etc ) you have to Self isolate for 14 days ( Paragraph 10.2 ) 

I`m paraphrasing a bit but that was the gist of it  

Given the form is about 10 questions long I think I'll probably just fill it in regardless. Worst case is I get out the airport and launch it in the bin.

11 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Given the form is about 10 questions long I think I'll probably just fill it in regardless. Worst case is I get out the airport and launch it in the bin.

Your commuting yourself to taking regular temperature checks and self isolating for 14 days if you complete it! Lol

35 minutes ago, Redz said:

The paper one that the NHS posted out to me doesn’t have a QR code it just has a barcode. 

I’ll print out some QR emailed ones just to be on. The safe side.

J

59 minutes ago, Rents said:

I downloaded a certificate back in early September. It’s says it’s valid for a year. Is this article saying it’s not valid full stop and should be downloading a new one

Tbh it's unclear, to me anyway, and although it doesn't mention Moldova specifically, it's advising downloading the PDF / Paper version again, post 1/11/21 - I just thought I'd post the link for info

The Covid Pass can be shown electronically, sent via email and printed, or as PDF and printed from the NHS App is how I understand it - I've cut and pasted the closing points of the article below

As an aside, I didn't realise Austrian Airlines only let you travel if you have the FFP2 type masks until I read it (By accident) the other day - My order arrived today, but it does make me wonder what else I'm potentially missing in order to see a football match

First and last until this calms down and becomes clearer for me I think

The copy-and-paste advice from the FCDO for all affected destinations states: “If you are travelling with a printed PDF proof of vaccination status, it must date from 1 November to ensure that the certificate can be scanned successfully.”

It is not clear if the QR code problem also applies to the paper version of the Covid Pass which can be ordered by calling 119. The FCDO has issued no advice to this effect.

21 minutes ago, Redz said:

Tbh it's unclear, to me anyway, and although it doesn't mention Moldova specifically, it's advising downloading the PDF / Paper version again, post 1/11/21 - I just thought I'd post the link for info

The Covid Pass can be shown electronically, sent via email and printed, or as PDF and printed from the NHS App is how I understand it - I've cut and pasted the closing points of the article below

As an aside, I didn't realise Austrian Airlines only let you travel if you have the FFP2 type masks until I read it (By accident) the other day - My order arrived today, but it does make me wonder what else I'm potentially missing in order to see a football match

The copy-and-paste advice from the FCDO for all affected destinations states: “If you are travelling with a printed PDF proof of vaccination status, it must date from 1 November to ensure that the certificate can be scanned successfully.”

It is not clear if the QR code problem also applies to the paper version of the Covid Pass which can be ordered by calling 119. The FCDO has issued no advice to this effect.

Clear as mud that last paragraph.

I have the posted version.

Have re printed the downloaded PDF

And have updated my Apple Wallet QRs for my two doses and recovery. 

Belts, Braces and Parachute.

My two day LFT arrived today, 15 sheets for a single test, where I get a pack of 10 for free from the chemist. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

21 hours ago, Redz said:

I have downloaded my pass again and also getting it printed off. Similar to @Bristolhibbygoing to go for the belts and braces approach.