Covid and getting to Moldova - do you research! - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Covid and getting to Moldova - do you research!

Bzzzz

How's everyone getting to Chisinau and what Covid measures are you having to take to travel? 

We are going out via Milan (for a day stop over) then back to Edinburgh via Eindhoven and Dublin.

PCR before leaving and EU PLF form, nothing on way back as not leaving airports (as far as I can tell). 

Make sure you check what is required, hearing lots of stories about fowk having all kinds of stresses due to having the wrong documentation etc.  

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-travel-and-transport/

1 hour ago, stirlish said:

we are both double jabbed and going via Luton.

coming back via Dublin so LTR test ordered for PLF form.

must admit I am a bit confused by requirements now and just hoping I have read it right!

We’re coming home via Dublin as well staying 2 nights. Is a test required for returning back to UK as well as in Dublin?

6 hours ago, DHTA1875 said:

We’re coming home via Dublin as well staying 2 nights. Is a test required for returning back to UK as well as in Dublin?

if you are double jagged you will be ok, cos Ireland and UK are in the common travel area.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Travelling via Luton both ways. 

Nothing on way out and day 2 LFT on way back I think?

That's my understanding as well. Passenger locator form required before leaving moldova as well and need the reference number of your LFT to put on the form. 

20 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

How's everyone getting to Chisinau and what Covid measures are you having to take to travel? 

We are going out via Milan (for a day stop over) then back to Edinburgh via Eindhoven and Dublin.

PCR before leaving and EU PLF form, nothing on way back as not leaving airports (as far as I can tell). 

Make sure you check what is required, hearing lots of stories about fowk having all kinds of stresses due to having the wrong documentation etc.  

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-travel-and-transport/

On your way back it’s highly likely you’ll actually technically be in Holland although transiting! Might be worth completing this just in case! https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/documents/publications/2021/07/20/covid-19-and-flying-health-declaration-form

Does anyone know if we need to complete the equivalent to a passenger locator form for entry to Moldova (obv it not in EU) and if so do you do that on the plane or do we need to complete 48 hours before leaving UK type thing ? Also anyone else transiting through Bucharest ? Same Q do we need a locator form for Romania ?

Anyone else going via Bucharest week Wednesday ?

4 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

Does anyone know if we need to complete the equivalent to a passenger locator form for entry to Moldova (obv it not in EU) and if so do you do that on the plane or do we need to complete 48 hours before leaving UK type thing ? Also anyone else transiting through Bucharest ? Same Q do we need a locator form for Romania ?

Anyone else going via Bucharest week Wednesday ?

I’ve seen a form kicking around. Would be worth filling in. Don’t fancy doing it at Chisinau airport at midnight.

Arline should hand them out, but this is WizzAir we are talking about.

I’ll see if I can find the form.

J

Just now, Bristolhibby said:

I’ve seen a form kicking around. Would be worth filling in. Don’t fancy doing it at Chisinau airport at midnight.

Arline should hand them out, but this is WizzAir we are talking about.

I’ll see if I can find the form.

J

Here it is.

J

Fisa_epidemiologica_A5_vertical.pdf

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

This guy is a journalist who was in Moldova last week. He appears to have the form filled in.

Not sure what the yellow book is.

Edited by Bristolhibby

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

This guy is a journalist who was in Moldova last week. He appears to have the form filled in.

Not sure what the yellow book is.

That yellow book lets well dog eared, think that he must be on the road alot and needs that in other places. Also the form is not required if you are fully vaccinated. See this link https://fisa-covid.gov.md/?lang=en

1 hour ago, Craig_Mc said:

That yellow book lets well dog eared, think that he must be on the road alot and needs that in other places. Also the form is not required if you are fully vaccinated. See this link https://fisa-covid.gov.md/?lang=en

Nice one.

So is it just a case of passport and proof of vaccination certificate at the airport?

J

3 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Nice one.

So is it just a case of passport and proof of vaccination certificate at the airport?

J

Looks like it, that's what I understood before the mention of any forms! 

Going via Luton there and back.

Way out - Proof of double vaccination through either electronic or paper copy (will take both)

Way Back - PLF with Day 2 test confirmation number

All sounds easy enough 👍🏻

14 hours ago, stirlish said:

if you are double jagged you will be ok, cos Ireland and UK are in the common travel area.

I was not aware of this and was going to fill in the Dublin Airport locator form. My party is going back via Dublin.

Edit just seen Tattiescone's post

Edited by Rents

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

Think we need to do a passenger locator form for Dublin as well as the uk . We're only at Dublin airport for 4 hours but it looks like they want one filled out 

Yes you need the Irish one for Dublin and UK one for where ever you are arriving Uk

I had to complete the 2 different ones coming home from Faroes via Dublin 

This is the Irish form 

D35FAB9E-39F5-4A5A-812E-CAF53E746678.jpeg.f548e155d2b6fa7a2a63a4c1661c1148.jpeg

Edited by Robbo fae Ayr

23 minutes ago, Robbo fae Ayr said:

Yes you need the Irish one for Dublin and UK one for where ever you are arriving Uk

I had to complete the 2 different ones coming home from Faroes via Dublin 

This is the Irish form 

D35FAB9E-39F5-4A5A-812E-CAF53E746678.jpeg.f548e155d2b6fa7a2a63a4c1661c1148.jpeg

So would that mean the uk locator form gets Ireland as where you're travelling from ? Rather than Moldova ? 

2 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Think we need to do a passenger locator form for Dublin as well as the uk . We're only at Dublin airport for 4 hours but it looks like they want one filled out 

And a PCR no more than 72hrs before? ffs....

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

So would that mean the uk locator form gets Ireland as where you're travelling from ? Rather than Moldova ? 

You would have Ireland and Moldova on the locater form when arriving in the UK as i am sure it asks where you were up to the last 10 days since you left the UK , when we came back from Faroes , we had to put Faroes, Denmark and Ireland 

Edited by Robbo fae Ayr