Who's going without a ticket then? - Page 3 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's going without a ticket then?

neilypiece

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hamilton wanderer said:

I see that link isn't working anymore.

https://mticket.md/ro

I just managed to get one through this site!

From the Moldovan FA on Facebook.

On November 12, the Zimbru stadium will host the last match of the tricolors at home, within the preliminaries of the 2022 World Championship.

Despite the fact that it was a difficult campaign, and the results were not exactly what we all expected, our team needs the 12th player - each of you.  Your support matters a lot for the footballers of the National Team of Moldova, in order to offer the energy that we sometimes lack on the field.

Come with your family and friends on November 12, at 19:00, on Zimbru Stadium to be with the National Team of Moldova in the match with Scotland.

Match tickets can only be purchased online at BILETE.FMF.MD

The ticket price starts from 100 lei.

ATTENTION OF SUPPORTERS!

Access to stadiums will be possible only in compliance with all the requirements of the National Extraordinary Public Health Commission (CNESP).  Thus, supporters who have reached the age of 18 will have to present one of the documents:

- the vaccination certificate against COVID-19, with the complete vaccination schedule (on paper or in digital format), valid after a period of 14 days from the completion of the vaccination schedule;
 - the negative result of the RT-PCR test, not older than 72 hours or of a rapid antigen test, not older than 48 hours;
 - the medical conclusion confirming that the person underwent COVID-19 in the period between the 15th and the 180th day (6 months);
 - confirmation of the presence of anti-COVID-19 antibodies, valid for 90 days from the date of the investigation.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:56 PM, neilypiece said:

Flying out Thursday on the 0600 red-eye with a few hours stop in Vienna. Arriving in Chinzano at 1520. Didn't want to chance the 20 minute dash with the earlier connecting flight! Back Sunday on the 1600 flight with another stop in Vienna and connecting at 1015 for the flight back to London village.

4 of us on those flights too. Flying BA Glasgow Heathrow on Wednesday cheap airport hotel. Wee rendition of Oh Vienna as we land midway. Staying in apartment near Steve Clarke (The Great) Central Park 

The sofa have really mucked up on this. They knew that they should have put a a vote out rather than guess.Moldova fa must be rubbing there hands at the amount of tickets they are selling. Me and my pal are going ended up buying the 8 pounds tickets for a better view still cheap at that price 

On 11/1/2021 at 2:49 PM, calum83 said:

The sofa have really mucked up on this. They knew that they should have put a a vote out rather than guess.Moldova fa must be rubbing there hands at the amount of tickets they are selling. Me and my pal are going ended up buying the 8 pounds tickets for a better view still cheap at that price 

SFA had nothing to do with the allocation. 

Do you really think they told the Moldovan FA to expect less than 300?!

On 11/1/2021 at 11:37 AM, Bristolhibby said:

From the Moldovan FA on Facebook.

On November 12, the Zimbru stadium will host the last match of the tricolors at home, within the preliminaries of the 2022 World Championship.

Despite the fact that it was a difficult campaign, and the results were not exactly what we all expected, our team needs the 12th player - each of you.  Your support matters a lot for the footballers of the National Team of Moldova, in order to offer the energy that we sometimes lack on the field.

Come with your family and friends on November 12, at 19:00, on Zimbru Stadium to be with the National Team of Moldova in the match with Scotland.

Match tickets can only be purchased online at BILETE.FMF.MD

The ticket price starts from 100 lei.

ATTENTION OF SUPPORTERS!

Access to stadiums will be possible only in compliance with all the requirements of the National Extraordinary Public Health Commission (CNESP).  Thus, supporters who have reached the age of 18 will have to present one of the documents:

- the vaccination certificate against COVID-19, with the complete vaccination schedule (on paper or in digital format), valid after a period of 14 days from the completion of the vaccination schedule;
 - the negative result of the RT-PCR test, not older than 72 hours or of a rapid antigen test, not older than 48 hours;
 - the medical conclusion confirming that the person underwent COVID-19 in the period between the 15th and the 180th day (6 months);
 - confirmation of the presence of anti-COVID-19 antibodies, valid for 90 days from the date of the investigation.

I'd be really interested to know if the MFA realised they had so many fans in Scotland!!! I wonder if they realise what's happened with the take up. 

3 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

I'd be really interested to know if the MFA realised they had so many fans in Scotland!!! I wonder if they realise what's happened with the take up. 

Contact I have in Moldova who works for the Moldovan FA, she was really shocked that the Scots found the link the ticket sales before it went live on Monday.

I imagine they knew there was going to be more fans traveling than the official away allocation (same as the Denmark game) but knew we would buy them anyway.

Hazard a guess Moldovans paid lip service to UEFA/FIFA by giving the SFA the "official" away allocation, knowing fine well fans will buy up tickets from domestic sales.

4 hours ago, calum83 said:

i thought that there was minimum percentage 

COVID put paid to that. Half any minimum. 

5% of 10k is 500.

50% (reduced capacity) of that is 250. So we got slightly more than the 5% minimum (adjusted for COVID). 

It’s unfortunate they have a small ground and COVID restrictions. 

It is entirely likely that we will outnumber the home fans.

J

1 hour ago, WeeJohnny said:

We've tickets to the home or "unofficial" Scotland sections - Do people think it will be OK going in there with Kilts ? - we are travelling very light !  

given the numbers that are going into the wrong end I don't think there will be any problems.

especially as all the home fans that want to go can get a ticket.

4 hours ago, WeeJohnny said:

We've tickets to the home or "unofficial" Scotland sections - Do people think it will be OK going in there with Kilts ? - we are travelling very light !  

I’ll be wearing my kilt.

Only time there’s been an issue with kilts in the home end that I can remember was Macedonia in 2008. Thankfully our hotel was 10 minutes from the ground and we visited the ground well before KO and saw the storm troopers tooling up.

We then went and ditched the kilt and I bought a Macedonia t shirt for about £4 from some Macedonian FA girls who were selling merch down by the bar street on the river. After that two pasty white Scots sauntered into the home end. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Spoke to the SFA today and they have been speaking to the Moldova FA regarding the Scotland fans in the wrong end. Apparently they are well aware of the fact that hundreds (perhaps thousands) will be in this situation. They have “no problem at all” with this. It’s not totally ideal (2 points would have been good) however the SFA tried to get more tickets and we’ll all get in (kilts and all) so it should be a great atmosphere.

The link doent seem to be working now??

Last night I did get in to the password part, got my number, put it in and then tried to Select an Event which is presunmably the Zimbru Statium, but then nothing happened??

Any ideas??