Who's going without a ticket then? - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's going without a ticket then?

neilypiece

Hotel booked, flights booked with Austrian Airlines from Heathrow, currently only on 12 points and have hee-haw hope of getting an official ticket.

Who else is heading out there without a ticket?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Big Brows said:

🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️.

I would say at least 500 travelling with no ticket. If I'm able to get one always a bonus but will be more than happy with the trip away alone 👍🏻

I think 500 a real real low estimate, a game with a lot at stake, quite a variety of not too expensive flight options, at least 2 sold out charters combined with low price accommodation and living costs!! 

9 hours ago, RobbieM1990 said:

8 of us without tickets. Emailed the hotel this morning to see if they can sort home end tickets for us. 

I tried that but got told it has to be you that orders ticket, think it might be because ticket must match your ID?

2 here going without a ticket. Usually group of 4-5 but the others pulled out after the ticket allocation news.

Worked out recently that this will be my 34th away game but the very first without a ticket from the SSC, so I'm quite looking forward to making the long awaited home end debut - feels like a right of passage or something...

4 hours ago, stirlish said:

I tried that but got told it has to be you that orders ticket, think it might be because ticket must match your ID?

Tickets for their home game v Austria only went on sale 6 days before the game so the hotels won't be able to get them just now anyway most likely 

22 hours ago, neilypiece said:

Hotel booked, flights booked with Austrian Airlines from Heathrow, currently only on 12 points and have hee-haw hope of getting an official ticket.

Who else is heading out there without a ticket?

What flight / day?

7 minutes ago, Redz said:

What flight / day?

Flying out Thursday on the 0600 red-eye with a few hours stop in Vienna. Arriving in Chinzano at 1520. Didn't want to chance the 20 minute dash with the earlier connecting flight! Back Sunday on the 1600 flight with another stop in Vienna and connecting at 1015 for the flight back to London village.

2 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

Dont know if it was a typo or deliberate but cinzano is gonna stick. 🤣🤣🤣. Reminds me I used to go out with a girl my pals referred to as Martini. 

Martini - anytime, anyplace, anywhere! My mate used to go out with a girl we nicknamed KitKat as 2 fingers weren't enough!

I’d imagine most of us bar the lucky 274 will be in the home end. 

All a bit rushed for me, thanks to WizzAir changes we don’t land until 2355 on the Thursday. Hot tail it to our hotel (pray the bar stays open), then up early to get the Davy Bus to Transnistria. 

Straight back to the game, then plenty of time to celebrate our playoff qualification in Chișinău. 

J

1 hour ago, neilypiece said:

Martini - anytime, anyplace, anywhere! My mate used to go out with a girl we nicknamed KitKat as 2 fingers weren't enough!

Oh aye, they are all coming back to me know - a girl/woman in our circle used to be so openly called harmonica by her pals I really cant remember her real name.     

Missed a few games due to work commitments and the end result is not enough points for a ticket. Ah well, managed to blag my way into the Macedonia game back in 2008 so will have to try that option again. If not, could be a jump over the turnstile in the away end!

13 minutes ago, Robbo fae Ayr said:

Web site is up , my understanding is that you cannot purchase a ticket until 1st November though 

Managed to get to the checkout , but cards keep getting declined for payment , other guys in our group tried but are getting the same . Haven't heard anything about November 1 , is that on there somewhere ?