Entry requirements - Page 2 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entry requirements

Squirrelhumper

58 minutes ago, Rents said:

I see the restrictions are to continue until 30th of November. 

Just praying now that my Air Moldova flights does not get cancelled 

They cancelled the Tuesday flight and i had to jump on the wizzair from Luton

1 hour ago, stirlish said:

They cancelled the Tuesday flight and i had to jump on the wizzair from Luton

Wizz have been a real pain in the c***, had to change route 3 times because of them cancelling or moving flights aboot. 

9 hours ago, WeeJohnny said:

But unless I'm not reading it correctly the restrictions dont seem to be that bad do they ? Pubs and stuff all seem to be open ? 

Bars, restaurants etc will shut at 10pm or 11pm depending on the venue. I don't what differentiates between the two closing times.

I do remember plenty TA getting on the spot fines by the police last time for various trivial "offences".  The amounts were very small so nobody made a fuss. I can see plenty on the spot covid fines this time 😎

5 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

Bars, restaurants etc will shut at 10pm or 11pm depending on the venue. I don't what differentiates between the two closing times.

I do remember plenty TA getting on the spot fines by the police last time for various trivial "offences".  The amounts were very small so nobody made a fuss. I can see plenty on the spot covid fines this time 😎

I think that was the previous mid Summer restrictions. Bars and Restaurants are open usual hours...this is as of today...

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/moldova/coronavirus

Yes (I may be wrong here so don't take me as being argumentative !😉) my understanding is that the restrictions to October 31st, although a state of emergency, were already a downgrade of the previous restrictions (inc the 10 pm / 11pm closing) where bar opening times were restricted - my understanding is that the restrictions that have been extended are just on social distancing, masks 50% capacity etc and that bars etc are open usual limes. Be interesting to see if anyone on the ground has different views but but it appears to explicitly say bars clubs and nightclubs are open usual hours.       

On 10/30/2021 at 11:30 PM, TartanTokyo said:

I’ve contacted a pub in Chisinau (the Czech pub that Ted Christopher has his gig at) tonight and they have confirmed normal trading hours. Our Airbnb host has confirmed likewise.

Yep all looking good. Pubs open until whenever by the look of things yippee

Aye I have - there are cheaper but I used Recova-19.com on way back from Italy a few weeks ago and it was really simple and very quick (posted at 5pm day I got back and got the result noon the next day). There are cheaper out there but as they are run by Boots it gives a wee bit of extra comfort. Was £21.     

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyone ordered day 2 LFTs yet?

Just ordered ours from here.

https://testingatamcuk.com

£15

Im based in England so not sure if it’s the same approved list in Scotland. Worth checking. 

That said, bought, paid and have my travel locator form reference number. 

J

3 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Just ordered ours from here.

https://testingatamcuk.com

£15

Im based in England so not sure if it’s the same approved list in Scotland. Worth checking. 

That said, bought, paid and have my travel locator form reference number. 

J

Cant fly from Scotland so assumed English list is correct list.