Entry requirements - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entry requirements

Squirrelhumper

On 10/25/2021 at 2:30 PM, tattiescone69 said:

Seems to be double vaxx passport to get in and locator form plus day 2 lateral flow ( or pcr in Scotland ) to come back 

just reading the lateral flow test must be the pre ordered travel test,  NOT the free NHS one

3 hours ago, stirlish said:

just reading the lateral flow test must be the pre ordered travel test,  NOT the free NHS one

Yes, that one whooshed past me until today.

Is the locator form something we fill in in Moldova or is it a U.K. thing?

J

40 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Yes, that one whooshed past me until today.

Is the locator form something we fill in in Moldova or is it a U.K. thing?

J

It will be for your return flight, and you put in the reference number on locator form and complete the test when you are home.

I think! 😂

Aye, I was in Italy a couple of weeks ago and the UK form is pretty good to be honest as you upload your VAX certificate and your day 2 test code and it actually verifies that both are legit as you do it so after you've finished your passenger location form you've actually got everything verified and in the one place. Took me 10 minutes on my mobile phone. Without exaggerating it took me 1 minute to get through UK passport / customs at Heathrow with just my passport and the passenger locator form on my return home. Not quite like that on the way out 😒 .               

I know I must be in the minority, but I’ve literally just recovered from COVID and have a barcode to prove it. Seems mental to make me do a LFT again as I’m double jagged and anti bodied up. 

It this point in time it’s impossible for me to have COVID again so soon after having it.

Thing is, my position is pretty rare and none of the governments seems too arsed to rectify the situation. 

J

18 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

I know I must be in the minority, but I’ve literally just recovered from COVID and have a barcode to prove it. Seems mental to make me do a LFT again as I’m double jagged and anti bodied up. 

It this point in time it’s impossible for me to have COVID again so soon after having it.

Thing is, my position is pretty rare and none of the governments seems too arsed to rectify the situation. 

J

Maybe you should just stay home to be on the safe side 😉

28 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Maybe you should just stay home to be on the safe side 😉

It was a genuine question. I’ve had it I’m bullet proof now. (For the time being).

Just seems weird that I then have to take a test when I get home. I have a barcode to prove I’ve had it.

Still I’ll fork out the 20 sheets as that’s the only way I can return from watching Scotland away. 

J

I've just ordered a Lateral Flow Test from one of the 'Government approved providers". The prices started at £8.99 then went all the way up to £39! The £8.99 test was a click and collect from either a place near Heathrow or Cardiff or £23 with postage! Most of the cheaper options upto £15 were already sold out. The cheapest one I could get was £18.99. 

You need to have ordered one prior to travel as the details are required for your Passenger Locator Form on your return!!!!

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

It was a genuine question. I’ve had it I’m bullet proof now. (For the time being).

Just seems weird that I then have to take a test when I get home. I have a barcode to prove I’ve had it.

Still I’ll fork out the 20 sheets as that’s the only way I can return from watching Scotland away. 

J

Bristolhibby, use this company for your LFT, Simply test me £12.

1 minute ago, neilypiece said:

I've just ordered a Lateral Flow Test from one of the 'Government approved providers". The prices started at £8.99 then went all the way up to £39! The £8.99 test was a click and collect from either a place near Heathrow or Cardiff or £23 with postage! Most of the cheaper options upto £15 were already sold out. The cheapest one I could get was £18.99. 

You need to have ordered one prior to travel as the details are required for your Passenger Locator Form on your return!!!!

Use, simply test me and it is £12.

6 minutes ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

Use, simply test me and it is £12.

Sadly not on the list of Boris's mates, sorry, Government approved providers down here in Engerland! 

1 hour ago, neilypiece said:

Sadly not on the list of Boris's mates, sorry, Government approved providers down here in Engerland! 

Oooft! Was going to use them too.

Thanks. It’s 20 quid. No escaping. Just waiting till tomorrow when Moldova gives clarity on its situation before sorting out all my paperwork. 

I have got my paper versions of my COVID Pass. So that’s one thing done.

J

10 minutes ago, Rents said:

Hopefully hear by Monday on restrictions in Moldova. Then look to book a LFD at that point.

I had it in my head that it’s today that they announce any new restrictions (or not). As the current rules were set to run until 31st October. They would need to announce any changes or extensions today given that it’s the weekend.

Who on here has their finger on the Moldovan COVID pulse?

Yes, like you I am holding off booking car parks, LFTs, even accepting flight changes until I get some certainty. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby